IGNORED

Mt. Fuji 2017 Cassette

dudenorth

Perhaps optimistically I choose to believe it was named a la "chink in one's armor" but idk

he actually did say the word has different meanings in the soundcloud comment section of that track. But damn, that melody... 

lel

Yeah, I didn't catch the name of that one originally until somebody pointed it out. I'd hope it's not for any negative intent, I thought it described the sound. Who knows. Probably for the best though that he rename it - also, gives an insight as to where it was made: Clissold!

Yeah, let's celebrate music more and make racist comments less.

Have to admit, I was a little surprised to hear him play this in his Fuji Rock set

to his credit he did change its name to clissold 101[dat28 otari] 48k 

He remastered it to fully remove all traces of racism.

Entitled sperglords destroyed our chances of hearing this.

Thanks.

Hoping for a release on the afexstore

Edited by Gocab

There's too many asswipes in the world like B1000 who don't deserve a rip. I'm gonna save the tape for myself.

says the person who bought multiple copies of the tape lol. i think that insult would be better suited to yourself, newcomer :)

besides half of the tape was livestreamed last night, it's ok!

There's too many asswipes in the world like B1000 who don't deserve a rip. I'm gonna save the tape for myself.

While you were buying those four tapes and resting in your hotel bed I was in the woods passed out in my soaking wet hammock covered in mud. At least I got to see the show, it was all worth it for me.

On another topic, the visuals were on point. Live feeds of the crowd with heavy effects, facial recognition software replacing the faces of audience members with those Aphex Twin faces, Japanese style imagery, and top notch lasers. It was a very unique especially when compared to the other acts at the festival.

if RDJ looked at this thread and no other, he'd probably close the store. And he'd be right.

He most certainly would not be right. What a silly self righteous thing to say, Mr holier than though. You're preaching to the converted in here. I honestly cant believe you posted that self righteous claptrap. Step aside Pope Francis, we have an Irish forum user who wants your seat at the Vatican. I've seen it all now.

Folks, please:

• No racist remarks
  • No requests for rips (tape will probably be on AFX Bleepstore eventually)
  • More discussion about the music plz

sounds reasonable

Folks, please:

• No racist remarks
  • No requests for rips (tape will probably be on AFX Bleepstore eventually)
  • More discussion about the music plz

mister, how are we supposed to talk about the music without a rip?  :emb: 

also yeah thanks, let's be peaceful and enjoy the mistery that is marshall chords 01.. curious if that'll be a full blown emotional euphoria track or if it's a chord experiment à la  4voice solo teac. those were lush!