IGNORED

Mt. Fuji 2017 Cassette

dudenorth

Yeah, let's celebrate music more and make racist comments less.

Have to admit, I was a little surprised to hear him play this in his Fuji Rock set

to his credit he did change its name to clissold 101[dat28 otari] 48k 

He remastered it to fully remove all traces of racism.

Haha!

What if it really is a cultural issue as to why there are no rips? Respect and hierarchy is "Big in Japan". No rip = collective bow to RDJ.

Hah, reading this post whilst 'Big in Japan' is playing on the radio.

Also, probably true.

I'm curious how 500 people don't feel the need to rip their tape, oh well. This Friday we'll have two things to look forward to in the store I hope! :music:

Allright!:D What,s the second thing though???

Edited by Guest

I'm curious how 500 people don't feel the need to rip their tape, oh well. This Friday we'll have two things to look forward to in the store I hope! :music:

Another potential Aphex merch opportunity this Friday in Finland... I don't know either way if there is going to be merch offered at that festival or not.

What if it really is a cultural issue as to why there are no rips? Respect and hierarchy is "Big in Japan". No rip = collective bow to RDJ.

Or, it's just shite?

*runs*

Or, it's just shite?

*runs*

I heard it was quite good

Another potential Aphex merch opportunity this Friday in Finland... I don't know either way if there is going to be merch offered at that festival or not.

Awww! Ofcourse! Nice! Thanx!

Edited by Guest

Awww! Ofcourse! Nice! Thanx!

I will let everyone know first if there is or is not new AFX stuff from Finland.

Realistic fakes of this are going around now with the legit released modular tracks mixed with tracks from some noise metal band  :( Nobody have your heartbroken like i just did.