IGNORED

Brainwaltzera - Poly-Ana

whosebrian

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aescoba is a nice album and this one sounds like it is good too. In a meaningless way, I feel a bit sad that the countless similar works that were put out by labels closely associated with watmm (for example, psychonavigation records) in the mid-2000s will remain in the dusty recent past of badly-timed irrelevancy from when only indie rock was worth praise in the mags.

Listening now.  Sounds like a huge Aphex TwinBOC soundalike/ripoff.

To me, Brainwaltzera never sounded like AFX at all, but he has some good stuff.  New album sounds really solid.

Fuck is a scented gatefold?

Thus, in parallel with the release of the album, Brainwaltzera had prepared by Mario Lombardo, the creative director of Atelier Oblique, a special perfume for the physical output of its disc, so as to retain the first listening experience of the long-format for its listeners.

https://www.tsugi.fr/coup-de-pouce-brainwaltzera/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit late (keeps me young) but just got this today and i really love it... Most tracks i can play at any speed which for me has never been anything new... Not bothered to smell the scented whatever as it is, solely the tunes i like even though on first listen before it was released it was not worth buying... Funny how things change and become great one day...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived