IGNORED

New WATMM Comp (experimental) - Who wants in?

Polytrix

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to be in on this one but there's no way I can hit that deadline

Dude, haven't you learned yet? There never is a real deadline on watmm, all procrastinators get in eventually.

lol yeh, I always struggle to finish in time and submit something not quite finished at the deadline only to see it extended by a couple of weeks and regretting my early entry. And by always I mean the two times I actually finished before the extended extended deadline ended.

All are welcome. Well, try for the deadline if you can.

Otherwise, we can discuss later submission when it comes to that point.

I'm reluctant to extend it already if that makes sense but if more people want to contribute and would profit from maybe an extra week, that's fine.

If someone wants to do album art (i.e. whatever you like related to the medical theme), go for it. I was thinking of drawing something but I'm crap!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how tourettes guy plays into that, so I might scrap that. I've had pneumonia though, so I have to enter something.

Yeah, it was following my experience training as a speech therapist meeting people with pneumonia. A little morbid perhaps but it's nice to have a common theme.

I'm trying my best to finish something off but am going through a really difficult time personally. I'll get something together I'm sure.

Just cover throatie.

edit: For some reason I thought pneumonia was tuberculosis, it isn't. Hence my previous comment about having had it. Oh well.

Hi everyone,

this is shit I know and I can't apologize enough but I will no longer be contributing and won't be able to make the deadline.

There's a family situation I'm dealing with and really can't put time into music right now. I'm really sorry for this.

If someone else wants to lead on this, that would be really appreciated.

The demos/finished tracks that have been sent to me (russelrw@googlemail.com), can easily be forwarded on to the next person who wants to compile/lead on this.

Sorry again, I don't want this to stop people contributing and enjoying the creative process though and I doubt it would anyway :) I'll check back in after this message and again just email me on that address if someone else wants the tracks or simply forward what you've sent to me personally this far to the next person who takes this on.

Cheers

Archived