IGNORED

Dean Hurley - Twin peaks - Anthology Resource Vol. 1: △△

fumi

This is in addition to the September releases.

a3450449365_16.jpg

Sacred Bones has just released Anthology Resource Vol. 1: △△, an album composed entirely of Dean Hurley’s sound design work for the new season of Twin Peaks. Hurley has worked with David Lynch for over a decade and acted as sound designer and music supervisor on Lynch’s last feature Inland Empire.

Twin Peaks: The Return has hosted an exceptional array of musicians performing at the Roadhouse, including “the” Nine Inch Nails and Hudson Mohawke. Hurley took the stage at the show’s iconic watering hole, as well, playing drums with Alex Zhang Hungtai and Riley Lynch as Trouble in episode 5 of The Return.

Preview the collection and check out the artwork below. You can hear and purchase the full compilation over at Bandcamp.

I read that as "James Hurley: Anthology Resource Vol. 1: △△"

1. Just You and I

2. Just You and I (Radio Edit)

3. Just You and I (Album Version)

4. Just You and I (Extended Mix)

5. Just You and I (Acappella)

6. Just You and I (Donna & Maddie Vocal Mix)

7. Just You and I (Instrumental)

8. Just You and I (Hudson Mohawke Remix)

JK this is good news, I was wondering if the sound design stuff would get a release.

Who's behind the lovely music/noises when Coop sees visions of that lady during the slot-machine/hellooooooooooo scenes ?

This apparenty

Who's behind the lovely music/noises when Coop sees visions of that lady during the slot-machine/hellooooooooooo scenes ?

This apparenty

Soz, to clarify I meant this: 0:40 - 1:20 (you can just make out the drone in the background, loudest around the 50 second mark)

Reminds me of this bit of Limbo OST (ffwd to around 30 secs)

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=2911770120 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 track=2843887574]

This apparenty

Soz, to clarify I meant this: 0:40 - 1:20 (you can just make out the drone in the background, loudest around the 50 second mark)

Reminds me of this bit of Limbo OST (ffwd to around 30 secs)

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=2911770120 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 track=2843887574]

oops sorry gotcha

Instabought, don't mind the soundtrack, this is where it's at. It's a damn shame the Tube Wind Dream track isn't at least 10 minutes though...

I know what you mean. Some of the tracks on here are so lovely, but they're maddeningly short.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

VOLUME 2 is COMING!

Looks to not be Twin Peaks affiliated, just a continuation of the series into other works.

https://deanhurley.bandcamp.com/album/anthology-resource-vol-ii-philosophy-of-beyond

Indeed. Also, I confirmed with Dean directly on Instagram — Volume 1 isn't going to be released on vinyl due to rights issues ?

Archived