IGNORED

Nimajeb - ATOPLT

Nice. The distortion brings that tortured beauty and you're controlling it well. I do miss a bit of low end and the track climaxing with some distorted drums a la Gridlock for instance. Otherwise the tracks feels sort of done around the 3.10 min mark and the part after that makes the track too long.

What kind of gear and distortion are you using?

Thanks for the notes man, will definitely be considering these in subsequent tracks. Always had an issue creating good low end and I think it's because my KRK's are giving me an exaggerated amount of lowend. 

Track was made almost entirely in the box with Ableton devices. 

Thanks for the notes man, will definitely be considering these in subsequent tracks. Always had an issue creating good low end and I think it's because my KRK's are giving me an exaggerated amount of lowend.

One tip is to listen on a lot of different devices so that you might hear problems with the mix.

You're just using the Ableton Overdrive device?

One tip is to listen on a lot of different devices so that you might hear problems with the mix.

You're just using the Ableton Overdrive device?

That and a lot of Saturator

Archived