IGNORED

EOD Bandcamp sale

manmower

http://eodtracks.bandcamp.com/

with some recent (very) hard times, moving out of one apartment without a new one etc. i'm either having to sell off the studio or get some money in otherwise... so i'm holding a sale on bandcamp to offset some of the costs, use the code "hobo" for 15% off and a big thanks to anyone who's supported me via buying on bandcamp so far.

(Quote from https://www.facebook.com/iameodeodeod/)

noise if you're reading, throw up a PayPal address my friend. Some of us fiends already have the tunes but still want to help. No Bandcamp bite taken out.

Yes please.  I've already bought a bunch of the bandcamp, and would rather just donate straight to the cause.  

first off thank you so much to anyone who bought stuff so far, i'm so touched by the response to this. i reached a point where i had no choice but to try this, but under no circumstance did it feel right to just ask for donations so i thought a sale was a good idea. if you want to just donate, there's noises@gmail.com, but also consider buying stuff as a gift on bandcamp if you already own all the releases and still want to contribute. i'm keeping the hobo code active for a week, but things are already looking so much better. enormously grateful, lots of love to anyone who contributed.

bought the whole discog at the end of last year so gonna get Dunal Chrinicles tonight !

EOD reminds me of cold times so im savin' that release for the fall/winter :music:

gonna have a little cry now cause this has been an insane few days

crisis has been averted

infinite thanks to the people who helped me, i thought maybe i could get 10% covered, but i can happily say that it's all safe now

it took me about 10 years to build up what i have in my studio and a lot of it was very decently priced, so having to get rid of these things would have left me unable to ever get them back

expect a lot of new music

love u

gonna have a little cry now cause this has been an insane few days

crisis has been averted

infinite thanks to the people who helped me, i thought maybe i could get 10% covered, but i can happily say that it's all safe now

it took me about 10 years to build up what i have in my studio and a lot of it was very decently priced, so having to get rid of these things would have left me unable to ever get them back

expect a lot of new music

love u

sick

take care, mate

*listens to ??? on spotify*

good to hear :) now go pop a beer m8

watmm was right, it's awesome music worth every buck and laters i'm gonna get me some more of those eod's

check the utrecht ep if you havent already! it's wholesome!! :)

Archived