IGNORED

Premier League 2017/2018

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pogba's back, big lift for Utd, shame about Ibrahimovic (sp?) cos of all the modern egotists he was one of the few i thought was past it & too blinkered to hit the ground running....then the cunt plays his fkn heart out

the cluttered christmas schedules will reveal a lot, so by early Jan we'll know if Citeh are climbing further or get hauled back a tad

i dont mind who wins as long as its competitive & the money bags of Citeh & Chelski get a tanning

City's defense is shaky!?! They've only conceded 7 goals you mentalist. United have the best record with 6 conceded, Spurs and Burnley have only conceded 9.

City could still collapse, but it doesn't look very likely, and nobody looks anywhere near good enough to take advantage if they only drop the absolute minimum pts required for them to be overhauled.

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't even the best save of the weekend. Good save though, and he was the MOM, great performance. United have improved a lot since Pogba came back, going to miss him in the next three games. Title race over next weekend?

What's happened to Spurs? They've been shite since the Liverpool game.

Liverpool looking great right now, we've so many options in attack as well, doesn't seem to matter how we line up.

It wasn't even the best save of the weekend. Good save though, and he was the MOM, great performance. United have improved a lot since Pogba came back, going to miss him in the next three games. Title race over next weekend?

Liverpool looking great right now, we've so many options in attack as well, doesn't seem to matter how we line up.

Show me a better save this weekend you mug.

Show me a better save this weekend you mug.

Probably thinks Mignolet is the second coming of Ray Clemence 

Fraser Forster's save against Bournemouth was better, he was moving the opposite direction, the shot was high and he was further away.

You must be high to think that was a better save than De Gea’s double against Lacazette and Sanchez.

Well the DSM is filled with nonsense, so why not, better place than 'The big book of facts that are true', where it would stick out as a consequence of not being in contact with reality, much like a fan of Manchester United I guess.

Archived