IGNORED

Premier League 2017/2018

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what’s funny is that I actually like Liverpool’s players and coach it’s just that their fans are literally the worst most unbearable pedants. (Although caze I can handle) and of course the exact opposite is true of United for me. Fuck that team and all they stand for but united fans are generally nice to me

Some correlation between success and niceness. ;)

aye fuck Citeh & the Gulf types who float a few hundred million quid on a whim

cant hate on the Swans, would be ironic if they drop & we get promoted, nowt like running derby ultra-violence gauntlets

the Sanchez wage structure looks eye watering, good player but it'll take a lot to reap desired rewards

• 2 weeks later...

From a Spursy POV It was p fugly, apart from the Wanyama thriker and Dier's slide-rule back pass.

Now Chelsea OTOH are something we can all have a good laff at.  The Watford home supporters were chanting (full nya-nya style) "you're getting sacked in the morning!", which I quite enjoyed.

• 4 weeks later...

My sphincter was tighter than a nun’s fanny for that match. If we play like we did in the first half against the bin dippers next week we’ll get battered.

Would be a lovely time for Sanchez to have a breakout match for us.

But yes a fantastic strike from Matic. Proper thundercunt.

lol @ bin dippers

i dunno, Sanchez might've spent too much time in the long grass of the Emirates, but that olde cliche about form/temp, class/permanent, he was a class apart with the Gooners, made Ozil look like the lazy bastard he is & long enough to show that summat should click, its just a shame the season is coming to a close (if yer a Utd supporter)

read somewhere Mourinho has signed up for RT's world cup coverage/punditry, just hope he's not a watersports enthusiast

So it turns out we didn’t play like shit and thus no battering occurred. Great result with Rashford scoring a very Ronaldo-esque goal to open the account.

Should give a nice boost to the lads ahead of the match with Seville.

• 1 month later...

It’s going to be weird not having Arsène giving out to the media next season.

I know Brendan is oddsmakers favourite, but I have a hard time reconciling Arsenal playing Rodgers style football. Could be worse though, they could bring in Moyes...

the post-Fergie roll call was always gonna be a curse, i know some shit was dished out about Manc lovers, but no-one could've realistically guessed an unrepeatable era was beginning with Ferguson

Managers of this caliber are always genuinely missed....difference w/Fergie & Wenger is the Gooners have been treading water for nearly a decade, consolidating CL qualification as success, but look at the shekels that have poured into the PL w/Chelski & now Citeh, ridiculous sums, at least Spurs banked & invested their Bale transfer kitty wisely. Eriksen will surely go for another large fee, he's complete class imho

Louis Enrique was in the back pages of the tabloids in the barbers this morning, who can tell, its just the bookies & their odds are a decent enough yardstick so Brendan's odds might be an insight into a replacement being lined up a while ago & now the info's leaking

Gooners 1st team w/Wenger:

Lineup:

David Seaman, Lee Dixon, Tony Adams, Steve Bould, Martin Keown, Nigel Winterburn, Paul Merson, David Platt, Patrick Vieira, John Hartson, Ian Wright.

Viera's the only foreigner barring Hartson, you couldnt imagine that today

Archived