IGNORED

will tom put out a good record ever again?

koolkeyZ865

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll keep saying it, him playing it in UFO tent at Dekmantel was one of best gigs I've ever been to.

It was pretty nuts at DFN too

100%... pity the cold made him  put away his bass tho! But yes.. best DF set ever

I also watched a DF set at an old theatre in London, bit chemically induced hazy on the whereabouts though (I actually chopped up and snorted a line of coke off the wooden handrail situated on the main set of stairs...) Yeah cannot believe I did that....Filthy philistine. 

It was a champion night out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah it'd be about the right time (based on his release pattern) - DF was 3yrs ago or so, 2.5...

I really would prefer if it was a full on studio effort rather than ufababoon/damaging furries style though..... so if he's touring new material maybe not a good sign?

If JAS was part II of Rotting One Note's Part I, I would like to see what would be Part III

Yeah I'd love to hear something in this vein.

I'm almost guaranteed to like whatever he decides to put out but I want to hear some instruments back in the mix (vs ufab and DF which were all done on a laptop right?).

Really? I thought I read in an interview both of those albums were done 100% on software while he was on planes touring etc.

I must have mis-read it/remembered it wrong. Re-read the interview now.

Really? I thought I read in an interview both of those albums were done 100% on software while he was on planes touring etc.

I must have mis-read it/remembered it wrong. Re-read the interview now.

I read he did the whole of Damogen using his own custom built software or something like that but I dunno about doing it while touring etc

If it's the live set I remember going to (can't think if it was Damaging Furries or You're Fabulous) it'd flash the setup between the tracks and was all built up from Reaktor patches.

If it's the live set I remember going to (can't think if it was Damaging Furries or You're Fabulous) it'd flash the setup between the tracks and was all built up from Reaktor patches.

thats damagin fieris

ufabooboo was the LEDwall

ufab was hardware af. the 4001 stems he released were all cs80, fs1r, etc. drums were laptop tho.

i thought the whole thing was made with a multi-band limiter?

Archived