IGNORED

will tom put out a good record ever again?

koolkeyZ865

Me too - I'm excited to see what happens later this year. I think he's probably taking a bit of a break (longer than usual between albums, no?). He toured pretty aggressively for a while there with the shoobadooby group and all. 

Let's see what happens around November/December ;).

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO he was at his peak with go plastic / DYKS / ultravisitor.

Pretty much yeah. I still don't understand though why most of the singles released around UV weren't on the LP (Squarewindow, Abacus 2, Tundra 4...).

I'd love some Selection 16 v2 tunes, and of course his rave n bass archives.

I don't mind that much for mutant like material tbh... while whenever Tom's accept to use his insane gift for stellar, anthemic hooks, I'm over the moon.

• 8 months later...

I guess Bang Face wouldnt be the vibe for a 6 year old? my daughter wants to go to a festival and i wanna see Tom...?

edit: guess my main concern is would she be allowed in places in the day and stuff...

Edit2: she'd be 7 by then actually. doubt this makes a difference but hey.

1 hour ago, caze said:

no, definitely not. it's filled with degenerate drug casualties. don't know if they have an official policy or not, but they should.

Live music sucks for kids. Tom and Rich should do a Big Fish Little Fish tour that you can only get into accompanied by a child. 

An answering the OP. Tom doesnt make bad albums. he's got more chops than virtually anyone, he just makes some albums some people dont like. His albums are always enjoyable from the stand point of just appreciating his chops. 

4 minutes ago, phudoshin said:

Didn't Rich play secretly at  family festival once? Hay Heyfield or something?

I heard that. both me and my daughter missed it tho... more gutted for her than me, tho im pretty gutted too. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 12:58 PM, donquixote said:

I guess Bang Face wouldnt be the vibe for a 6 year old? my daughter wants to go to a festival and i wanna see Tom...?

edit: guess my main concern is would she be allowed in places in the day and stuff...

Edit2: she'd be 7 by then actually. doubt this makes a difference but hey.

Ha, absolutely do not take your 7 year old to Bangface weekend!

Archived