IGNORED

will tom put out a good record ever again?

koolkeyZ865

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello everything, d'demonstrator, music for robots... superb imo

even damogen and just a souvenir are real good if you're in the right mood! let's not forget 4001!!!

#fanboy

ANGEL INTEGER

everything after ultravisitor is the idm equivalent of dragonforce

almost agree except hello everything is brilliant 

and just a souvenir is too

even if you're not a JAS fan you can't deny the glory of this 

but yeah ufab and damogen .... :(

actually - i have no idea what dragonforce is

I hope he brings back some bass and lean back on the harsh soundstage that have crippled his latest albums.

Next up:

The Ufabulous Shoe Balladeers Ddemonstrate Damaging Furbys

remember when that Warpbot would generate posts in Music Discussion (with news about artists, releases, tours, etc.), except every post title would get borked and prefixed by the same Ufabulum announcement adorned with euro symbols and other gobbledygook? I miss those

I got off the TJ bus around Ello Everyting, right about when he began collaborating with Henry Hoover

The Venus 17 EP though, christ those tracks can melt lead!

I was having an online chat to some Young People a couple of days ago, and I mentioned how Warp in general stopped being great quite a few years ago now, and was faced with a number of people telling me how wrong I was, with a list of recent albums they loved, including several mentioned of the last two Squarepusher albums.

Sometimes I think we're all just too old for this game these days.

I used to hate​ Hello Everything with a passion, even the album cover pisses me off, but nowadays there's some my favourite Squarepusher tunes on there. You just have to be in the right frame of mind when you play 'em and you'll see. Sooner or later.

remember when that Warpbot would generate posts in Music Discussion (with news about artists, releases, tours, etc.), except every post title would get borked and prefixed by the same Ufabulum announcement adorned with euro symbols and other gobbledygook? I miss those

aye, was trying to find one of those threads to quote on here but I guess they where all deleted

I think if Tom did a SoundCloud dump we'd be amazed at how much good stuff he didn't release...

aye, was trying to find one of those threads to quote on here but I guess they where all deleted

No, they are still here... somewhere. The reason they stopped was WARP stopped providing RSS feeds when they redesigned their site quite some time ago.

Archived