IGNORED

will tom put out a good record ever again?

koolkeyZ865

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't wild about Damogen until DfN, now it's still a sometimes food, but one I appreciate quite a bit more.

Very much agree here... wasn't too looking-forward to seeing his DF show but then BOOm.. blew my socks off at dfn. A damn pity it was too cold for his bass-slappery then.

Hmmmm... methinks its time for another megamix featuring newer stuff mixed with classics

But im bet im not the only one to hope he's bored with the band and want to work feverishly on the old hardware :/

remember when that Warpbot would generate posts in Music Discussion (with news about artists, releases, tours, etc.), except every post title would get borked and prefixed by the same Ufabulum announcement adorned with euro symbols and other gobbledygook? I miss those

UFABULUM €” TRACK BY TRACK WRITTEN BY SQUAREPUSHERI miss those days too

I wasn't wild about Damogen until DfN, now it's still a sometimes food, but one I appreciate quite a bit more.

Very much agree here... wasn't too looking-forward to seeing his DF show but then BOOm.. blew my socks off at dfn. A damn pity it was too cold for his bass-slappery then.

Hmmmm... methinks its time for another megamix featuring newer stuff mixed with classics

But im bet im not the only one to hope he's bored with the band and want to work feverishly on the old hardware :/

I don't hope he's bored with the band, I hope they make some new music

Everything until and including Ultravisitor. On what followed, I only remember "Planetarium" track which I really love.

I think the answer to the thread is No.

Same fate as RDJ after Windowlicker. Yes I know, you all agree.

Everything until and including Ultravisitor. On what followed, I only remember "Planetarium" track which I really love.

I think the answer to the thread is No.

Same fate as RDJ after Windowlicker. Yes I know, you all agree.

Umm... I agree with you on Planetarium being a good track. Let's leave it at that.

Umm... I agree with you on Planetarium being a good track. Let's leave it at that.

Richard D. Jesus it is for WATMM, I know I know, blasphemy and all. I prefer samrubs anus after all

Richard D. Jesus it is for WATMM, I know I know, blasphemy and all. I prefer samrubs anus after all

No, I actually agree with you to some extent - Windowlicker (for me) was a pinnacle release; While many consider DrukQs to be his masterpiece (I think everyone knows my well-documented opinion on it), I feel that he's released some great music since Windowlicker, but probably not a single track that eclipses it.

For me, Minipops comes damn close (has that "magic" I associate with Windowlicker in it as do other songs in varying degrees), but for me Windowlicker is still the pinnacle.

No, I actually agree with you to some extent - Windowlicker (for me) was a pinnacle release; While many consider DrukQs to be his masterpiece (I think everyone knows my well-documented opinion on it), I feel that he's released some great music since Windowlicker, but probably not a single track that eclipses it.

For me, Minipops comes damn close (has that "magic" I associate with Windowlicker in it as do other songs in varying degrees), but for me Windowlicker is still the pinnacle.

do you still feel the same re: drukqs?

do you still feel the same re: drukqs?

Pretty much; there are some outstanding tracks on it for sure, but I don't rank it as a whole up with say ICBYD. I absolutely love Richard's photography used for the packaging though - probably his best packaging-wise since SAW II.

I loved port rhumbus and feed me weird things. Got so disappointed by the vicacid single, beat street was nice but since that I haven't heard anything from Tom that I liked. So I wouldn't hold my breath, he and afx is not ae (they only get better and better) :-)

I loved port rhumbus and feed me weird things. Got so disappointed by the vicacid single, beat street was nice but since that I haven't heard anything from Tom that I liked. So I wouldn't hold my breath, he and afx is not ae (they only get better and better) :-)

You just had to go and throw another variable into this, didn't you? :dadjoke:

i want a []pusher bleep store already so he can upload a bunch of random shit from the go plastic era.. fucking swoon. 

venus no 1-16 -  would be dope too ;)

selection 1-15 as well... ;)

Archived