IGNORED

RAVE music n vibes

YangYing

I used to be such a Rising High / The Hypnotist fan, I remember I ordered a bunch of stuff directly from them via fax machine back in the day, couldn't get hold of the stuff locally. Oh to be young again, sigh. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

The Hypnotist was a golden age indeed, spanned loads of genres & styles, worthy of a thread itself

you could pitch a lot of those tracks to -2, -4 on a turntable & they'd work wonders, not forgetting the ol' joker Caspar died way too fkn young

bd972170e9fc.jpg

had to actually get in a record crate to find the title & subsequent links for this, when hardcore was aaarrrrdcore

to add to mixes Manjushri, have a rummage around Mickey Finn @ the Eclipse (aka the Edge) in Coventry circa 1990-1993....there are acres of digitized mixtapes available these days, guaranteed tracklist searching wormhole if yer on this lick

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=odQJWs2kJcjHkwXpg5eABA&q=mickey+finn+the+eclipse&oq=mickey+finn+the+eclipse&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1l2.2050.8808.0.9033.25.23.1.0.0.0.340.1922.16j2j1j1.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.21.1929...0j0i131k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1j0i10k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i22i29i30k1.0.LfpdGZ9cIyU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i posted this on the acid thread and wanted to post it here too, brain records has such a distinct sound.. the acid pulls dem rave vibes trough my blood like fiyah I tell you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...