IGNORED

RAVE music n vibes

YangYing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ifeelspace has basically posted everything I would...but I would have chosen this beauty from SMD.

And I don't know if this bad bwoy has been posted yet...

don't forget about the chillout room... I was randomly reminded of Space Night today, it was a show on German TV in the 90s, footage of space stuff with music, started off with pop tracks, but after a few years a techno dj took control and started playing ambient and downtempo techno stuff instead. was also broadcast in the UK/Ireland on Sky in the wee hours, which is where I came across it. remember recording it to VHS then dubbing it to cassette and playing it at house parties (I was still in school then and too young to get into clubs most of the time, so it was mostly house parties or out in a field somewhere), they used to project it in German clubs too apparently. might have been the first place I heard afx and Global Communication, things like that. would often come home after a night out and it would be on tv, fall asleep to it on the couch.