IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - Simulation

whosebrian

it rules. wood is called "puu" and bags are called "pussi" and i live in a city called "espoo"

when you get chips to save money you buy the mega-pussi

I JUST WANT TO MAKE ALEKSI PROUD EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE LIVES IN ENGLAND NOW

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn the vinyle/shipping is expensive... I've bought each Colundi release blindly but can't afford that one ATM :(  Too bad it's not digitally available yet, I'd have gone for the FLACs in a heartbeat, the previews are incredible.

waiting for my copy from juno. sucks that it's not anywhere digitally. A Bad Trend

Really bad trend.

When is this coming digitally? 

Resident Advisor does say it will get a digital release, but who knows when

"Simulation, due out in late September, will be Perälä's first full-length of new material for the Clone label family, which has put out two compilations of material from his Colundi Sequence project: the first volume came through Basement Series last June, and earlier this year a second set was issued on the DUB Recordings offshoot. The Finnish artist, who a few months ago put out a three-track "sampler" for the album, will show off his deep, esoteric techno with nine productions spread across four sides of wax. It'll also get a digital release."

K. I’m really loving the recent output from he who was astrobotnia, which I loved. The culty hoo-haw is a bit of a put off. Can anyone elaborate on the wtf is colundi without any of grant/aleksi PR campaign talking points?

Also. Perfectly happy to dig the music for the music’s sake without the pr campaign. The amount of output is a little overwhelming. Anyone able to point towards any specific “levels” or tracks that are killing it for you?

Question, is there a reason, having bought the vinyl off Bleep, that we'd get a card to download the release once the physical arrives, instead of just being able to download it off bleep like everything else bought off bleep?

Not being snarky, legit don't understand. My vinyl still hasn't arrived and I want to hear this.

Archived