IGNORED

I don't believe this! Aphex repackaged and sold on vinyl :|

eggtimer

This also samples Aphex Twin and it's completely opposite in effect. This is sincere and beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzPVf6ggSd8

:(

RIP Susumu

Is this really Aphex (Avril 14th, I assume)? I've heard this dozens of times and never noticed. RIP Susumu indeed, he really was committed to beauty.

This also samples Aphex Twin and it's completely opposite in effect. This is sincere and beautiful.

:(

RIP Susumu

Is this really Aphex (Avril 14th, I assume)? I've heard this dozens of times and never noticed. RIP Susumu indeed, he really was committed to beauty.

Nanou2, last track from Drukqs.

If good music's purpose is to spread good vibez and improve people's lives, it really should be freely shared, in whatever form. The concept of "credit"- when it comes to improving lives of many- is the ego holding onto something that far surpasses its domain.

So I'm trawling through bandcamp checking bits and pieces out ... and I hear something similar on a release.

This is basically (literally) IZ-US slowed down. Not a bad days work to rip and then push the music at $21 a go. 

https://haircutsformen.bandcamp.com/track/--30

'we are the music takers' it seems

but it was skillfully slowed down. the art is to find the best possible speed rounded to 74 decimal places

what can i say? great speed man! great speed

edit: speedwave?

Archived