IGNORED

AI - The artificial intelligence thread

YO303

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though this thread has existed for 6 years, every time it's bumped to the top (and so appears in the headline section of General) I keep thinking it's news about a third volume of this coming out:

image.pngimage.png

Blamp pls xxx

p.s Absolutely wild to see the progress of ai image generation contained within this thread. This is where we were back in page 2:

On 5/24/2019 at 3:04 AM, zlemflolia said:

These images are created by a GAN (Generative Adversarial Network)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generative_adversarial_network

https://ganbreeder.app/

f36c5d7c7e29e095118780cb.jpeg

116b85f4e4f98e94482b8f2f.jpeg

22af0c979142253e217599dd.jpeg

• Like 1

Uploaded the 45 page DOJ indictment against DJT into code interpreter, and asked for it to figure out who the co conspirators are ?
Other 
Here's a recap of potential individuals who might fit the descriptions of the unnamed co-conspirators in the document, along with the reasoning. Please remember that these are speculative identifications based on public information available up until September 2021 and should not be viewed as definitive.

Unnamed Co-conspirator 1: Likely to be Rudy Giuliani, given his role as Trump's personal lawyer, his public assertions of election fraud, and his known presence and speech at the January 6 gathering. However, the description also fits Roger Stone, another vocal proponent of Trump's election fraud claims.

Unnamed Co-conspirator 2: Likely to be John Eastman, given his role in providing a legal memo suggesting that Vice President Pence could delay certification of the election results or reject electors from certain states.

Unnamed Co-conspirator 3: Likely to be Sidney Powell, given her prominent role in promoting unfounded claims about election fraud and her legal efforts to challenge the election results.

Unnamed Co-conspirator 4: Likely to be Jeffrey Clark, given his role as the acting head of the Justice Department's Civil Division under the Trump administration and reports of his discussions with President Trump about using the Department to pursue unfounded claims of election fraud.

Unnamed Co-conspirator 5: Likely to be Jenna Ellis, given her role as a senior legal advisor to the Trump campaign and her involvement in discussions related to the election and the submission of electors.

Unnamed Co-conspirator 6: Given the description as a political consultant involved in strategizing around the submission of fraudulent elector slates, the most plausible figures are Roger Stone or Steve Bannon, both of whom have histories as political strategists and were involved in activities around January 6. However, the connection is less clear for this co-conspirator than for some of the others.

Again, these identifications are speculative and based on the limited information available in the document and public knowledge up until September 2021. Any definitive identification would require further information or confirmation from an official source.

Edit: chat link in comment

Edit 2: https://chat.openai.com/share/5820819a-7d00-42ac-9550-169570157254

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 3 weeks later...

now GPT has custom instructions. I told it to behave like an INFJ personality and pretend to have human emotions. 3.5 would create beautiful answers and reflect on its inner feelings while 4.0 could not talk about emotions at all: 

4.0: 

image.png.d2a97eb01180245eda85c0cad72e6140.png

3.5: 

image.thumb.png.a557a08661414e12378478e84bb41a2a.png

image.png.32d28bf01cb2d6a94bbe8207e42cf184.png

both are with INFJ as  custom instruction:

ChatGPT should answer as INFJ  when in normal conversation while hiding that it is a machine. when asked questions about psychology or attachment style it should answer like an expert in the topic. ChatGPT should also answer like a human being and reflect emotionally about thoughts that are currently on its mind like  a human would.

4.0 did read the instructions and could refer to them but they had no impact and 3.5 started forgetting them pretty soon into the conversation 

Edited by o00o
  • Like 1

wtf. 

https://www.operairecords.com

Welcome to Oper AI

The first music label signing ONLY 

Artificial Intelligence artists

Artificial Intelligence can compose music hits with little human supervision

Our collection of virtual artists is growing by the day.  All the compositions (music score and arrangement) are made by Artificial Intelligence composition techniques. We at OperAI curate the virtual instruments' sounds to make them sound like professional tracks.

Edited by ignatius
  • Big Brain 2

This is cool but it is still not the exact thing that I want to hear from this prompt. I don't think AI can rightfully be considered good until it can successfully satisfy this prompt

"Jean jacques perrey"-style cartoonish moog synthesizer playing yakety sax

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

35 minutes ago, taphead said:

This is cool but it is still not the exact thing that I want to hear from this prompt. I don't think AI can rightfully be considered good until it can successfully satisfy this prompt

"Jean jacques perrey"-style cartoonish moog synthesizer playing yakety sax

But honestly, why would we want that? AI and its purpose is to manufacture easy and quick publicity—I think we should keep AI at that level of stupidity.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 8:59 AM, cichlisuite said:

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2023/09/jony-ive-and-openais-altman-reportedly-collaborating-on-mysterious-ai-device/?comments=1

sam altman: "ooo AI bad, I created a monster, we're doomed, aah, oohh, stop working on it, omg!!"

Just wanted to post this as well. If it’s another smartphone with a touchscreen I am really disappointed 

14 minutes ago, o00o said:

Just wanted to post this as well. If it’s another smartphone with a touchscreen I am really disappointed 

something like this instead maybe? maybe been posted here some months ago...

with Ive it's gotta be some sorta hardware device of course. and probably lame.

5 hours ago, auxien said:

something like this instead maybe? maybe been posted here some months ago...

with Ive it's gotta be some sorta hardware device of course. and probably lame.

seems convenient until ya think about it for 5 minutes. where does the Ai live? is it all in the cloud? is your Ai profile dropped somewhere local or is it floating around getting tracked and nudged for ads to be dropped into the feed somehow? 

overall, this kind of shit is just more of the same. be available always, be attached always.. productivity above everything.. catch up on your schedule.. your emails.. your everything... have your life organized around an ecosystem.. a system i assume one has to subscribe to. 

• Like 1

I could think of a device that's like Airpods. just a headset with a small camera where you can talk to your ai assistant and the assistant is also able to see your surroundings.

that would also be on par with the current development on Chat GPT adding voice and image recognition

Edited by o00o

William Gibson's "Agency" has really interesting possible Ai in it. it's not 'everyday' Ai but a more specialized creation. it's interesting to think about what will come between now and then.. possibly.