IGNORED

dgoHn - So Be It, Lumbricina

Uros

a4278313176_10.jpg

Love Love Facebook says:

Announcing the 3rd single by drumfunk champion dgoHn on Love Love Records, 'So Be It, Lumbricina'. It includes a remix by Glasgow based junglist Rognvald on the flip-side!

There will be 100 limited edition clear-red vinyl available exclusively from Bleep.com
Pre-order a copy quick to avoid disappointment!!
Standard edition is also available to pre-order direct from the Love Love

https://loveloverecords.bandcamp.com/album/so-be-it-lumbricina

Bleep Says:

Having recently knocked us sideways with his Kunst collab with Jodey Kendrick and rolled the beats for possibly the very best Rephlex DNB comp with Macc back in 2010, dgoHn follows two sold out 12s for Love Love with a new EP of mangles junglist electronica. For those fast enough we have a Bleep exclusive of 100 copies pressed to clear red wax up for pre-order... !

https://bleep.com/release/89209-dgohn-so-be-it-lumbricina

I can't wait! Fuck, my record player has been down for like 6 months though. I literally have a stack 5 feet high of unplayed vinyl, I need to catch up.

Well, it's not out until January so you have a little time yet. 

:] 

I literally have a stack 5 feet high

i really hope you aren't stacking them

no lol, I'm not. I was lying. So not literally. 

But if they WERE stacked. Ok maybe only 3 feet but still. =P

• 3 months later...

Aye, the Rognvald mix is a bit head-melting!

We're putting out an albums worth of his jungle bangers spread across 3 12"s this year....first one should be announced properly soon!

;)

• 4 weeks later...

The digis for this just came out!

There's been delays at the pressing plant on the wax though and we're looking at the end of February at the earliest I'm afraid. Mega thanks to everyone who's supported the release! :] 

• 1 year later...

Archived