IGNORED

All About iPhones

jules

Yeah, but i remember replacing the battery in my dad's iphone 4 and it was a piece of piss. 2 screws and you're inside, 1 more screw and the batteries out. Just wondering if it's got significantly harder since

Yep, very much so.

As they've gotten thinner, the insides have been more and more smooshed together. My 6 is pretty much done and the screen is a hot mess. I guess it's time to upgrade, I just dont want to, aside from the camera...

urrrkkkk!

Just fkn dropped the X from 1.5m onto pavement and

not a scratch :cisfor:

In a case or shell I presume?

I've fumbled mine a few times, but thankfully no damage (thin TPU case as I hate bulky cases despite their protectiveness)

urrrkkkk!

Just fkn dropped the X from 1.5m onto pavement and

not a scratch :cisfor:

In a case or shell I presume?

I've fumbled mine a few times, but thankfully no damage (thin TPU case as I hate bulky cases despite their protectiveness)

no case... was just super fkn lucky... had it in a leather case full time, but it’s so nice without, so didn’t use the case for a week or so.... now it will never leave it again. This phone is now fused with the case.

• 2 months later...

Quite a cool behind the scenes video on the Spike Jonze directed HomePod ad starring FKA Twigs, surprising little CGI...

http://www.adweek.com/creativity/this-look-inside-spike-jonzes-apple-ad-is-as-fascinating-as-the-film-itself/

That was very cool. Thanks for sharing.

I just refreshed my old iPhone SE to a Samsung Galaxy S9+. It's shit hot. Recommended.

I thought being shit hot is what got Samsung in trouble with the S8? :dadjoke:
*rimshot*