Most Evil Ae Moment?

Sam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IV VV IV VV VIII at 2:47

The fear of god takes shape

All great choices. 

I always thought that particular track is the sound of the music the space jockey in Alien would listen to. Pre-prometheus mythos that is, when it was just an unnamed ossified 15 foot tall space beast

What ya got?

Gonna go with 5:06 here.

Sounds like the track is cannibalising itself whilst drowning in tar

https://youtu.be/4zK2voChLtc?t=306

lol nice, spl9 was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title.

Something about Zeiss Contarex is really dark and terrifying to me, especially at the end when the vocal loop comes in. It's kind of subtle in complexity compared to a lot of their other music but the atmosphere is just so menacing.

That time in '97 when they murdered a hobo.

Just out of curiosity: does "that time...when" imply similar events might have happened in the past? I'm not sure. But the point might be, that it's still a possibility. It might be the case that all those other times were less evil. Maybe they also killed some mosquitoes, or something. That time in '93 when they killed hundred mosquitoes just for fun might be a close second most evil moment.

Other than stuff already mentioned, spTH comes to mind as being an all around very creepy/evil track. There's also a remix or two but I can't think of which one right now. And if we're also including Gescom, Minidisc has some evil-sounding moments.

Yulquen is actually way more evil but it took me 20 years to realize it

lol really? Unless I'm getting the key completely wrong, it sounds like one of the prettiest things they've released.

Archived