IGNORED

Nice winter coats online

pcock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah BCM was referring to them for comedic purposes as it was a thing in UK school playgrounds in the 90s

Along with:

ma1-rear.jpg

comedic? they are the finest jackets money can buy... also school

playgrounds? more like phat raves m8 innit.

fd267ba993ca6b87631536dde302c851.jpg

if you don't get a NASA one, then you should consider Slammin' Vinyl, Helter Skelter or Spliffy.

I've used a €40 pile-lined Uniqlo hoodie as my "winter coat" over the past three winters. Not saying it doesn't get cold at all while riding a bike in -30 degrees celcius but they're surprisingly warm for what they are. I probably should try to get around to buying a proper jacket though so thanks for the reminder...

-30 and in the past three winters? You must live in northern parts since the last two winters have been the warmest ones I can remember. Coped with my windbreaker for most of the last winter since it was something like -15 at lowest and it lasted only two days. Really hate our current climate since it seems that there aren't anymore those four seasons we used to have but only one bleak, dank, rainy one which stays the same through the year. Well okay it maybe snows less on summer and there's more slick ice on winter but other than that it's basically the same. Where are those hot sunny summers and freezing as hell winters I had when I was a kid? #climatechange4real.

it's the best i never want to leave

...for now, Nevertheless welcome and enjoy :)

Holy shit, his helmet is way too big.

flol, gold

• 1 month later...

Archived