IGNORED

Nice winter coats online

pcock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fjallraven parka is excellent. Got in on massive summer sale in Chicago so it was half the cost which of course was still incredibly expensive

yep I've got a couple of fjallraven tops, which are excellent but I'm also very glad I didn't pay top dollar for them

the High Coast wind jacket, with a suitable seasonal baselayer is all I ever need for cycling and being outdoors (apart from if its pouring down)

the down versions of the Greenland No.1s look amazing winter jackets but also come at an amazing price!! 

I've been wearing my beloved Surplus Raw Vintage M-65 field jacket (basically same as this model) for years. Actually got two of them (black and green) and got them way cheaper than what they cost today. The detachable inner winter layer was one of the reasons why I originally chose them since, you know, Finland.  It's so damn hot though that I've had to use it something like six times within ten years. Big plus is that like army gear in general, those jackets are super durable. I've been thinking about getting this Vintage Explorer. Costs only 75 EUR now. Can't exactly afford your 250£ budget  :diablo: 

this thread's title would also be a superb name for an track. 

no promo, but https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-warm-tech-down-coat-400514.html?dwvar_400514_color=COL58&cgid=men-outerwear-and-blazers#start=34&cgid=men-outerwear-and-blazers

I've used a €40 pile-lined Uniqlo hoodie as my "winter coat" over the past three winters. Not saying it doesn't get cold at all while riding a bike in -30 degrees celsius but they're surprisingly warm for what they are. I probably should try to get around to buying a proper jacket though so thanks for the reminder...

Is he holding a vaporizer, or a Sharpie? lol

A vape I'm p sure, he's one of those guys.

Also glad to see all out elseq/AE_LIVE money went to buying him nice jackets. And vapes. And nice couches. And cool lighting. And interesting walls. And papers lying about. And plants growing up in corners because fuck it why not that's pretty damned IDM.  :dry:

Yeah that's pretty much what I had in mind actually. Not a bad track either.

ASOS is my go-to place to buy clothes because fuck going outside. Also it's the only place I can get jeans that are long enough. H&M doesn't make clothes for tall men.

Aren't all the clothes from both asos and h&m all made by enslaved bangladeshi toddlers?

The David Guetta of winter coats would be one of those designer down jackets that sell for a few hundred then end up in a charity shop few years later for £4.99.

Rab years ago would have been worn by Stockhausen, these days its more Chase n Status.

Quite. If you really want to break the bank get the Fission SV which I bought last year, the price is absurd but if you're dealing with storms, rain and generally shitty weather 8 months per year it's a worthwhile one. goretex fabric and coreloft insulation, it keeps you warm even with just a t-shirt under it during terrible winters, and as I have mentioned before the best hood out there

get a NASA bomber jacket innit

http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-flight-jackets/alpha-industries-apollo-ma-1-flight-jacket.htm

Holy shit, I didn't know you could buy them. I want one even though it's not really my style.

Archived