IGNORED

Autechre/Hafler Trio #3

six

http://brainwashed.com/h3o/pipeline.html

"work also begins before you can turn around on the next installment of the enthralling collaboration 'twixt h3o and those likely lads Autechre. this will be brought forth in the light of day by Die Stadt. when ready. this should make the previous two glow again with renewed ardour, and provide a couple of answers, but many, many more questions."

Didn't like the first two much but we shall see...

http://brainwashed.com/h3o/pipeline.html

"work also begins before you can turn around on the next installment of the enthralling collaboration 'twixt h3o and those likely lads Autechre. this will be brought forth in the light of day by Die Stadt. when ready. this should make the previous two glow again with renewed ardour, and provide a couple of answers, but many, many more questions."

Didn't like the first two much but we shall see...

i wonder why they'd release a third drone disc when they are sitting on a finished collaboration they did with zoviet france. Im sorry to say that the only reason halfer trio gets this much attention anymore is because he is dying.

• 3 months later...
i wonder why they'd release a third drone disc when they are sitting on a finished collaboration they did with zoviet france. Im sorry to say that the only reason halfer trio gets this much attention anymore is because he is dying.

i kinda agree, i'd rather have the ZF collab although i'm very happy with the release of a third hafler collab too. but i think its a little too harsh to say that his illness is the only reason for 'the attention', because for me, the quality of his music is the (foremost) reason that he gets attention from me, but your milage may vary, its just that i like pretty much everything he has done/is doing..

Guest AlexPallas
Im sorry to say that the only reason halfer trio gets this much attention anymore is because he is dying.

extra extra, electronic music fan doesn't like industrial music

Archived