IGNORED

Design Your Schedule For Happiness

peace 7

Cosmic mind hack: When one's focused on accomplishing things, with actions based on scheduling (all 24 hours accounted for), there's no room for worry, fear, or "not doing", because none of the superfluous things are scheduled; all actions based on The Schedule.

We all gotta make our own schedules, yo. It's the only way forwards.

Also:

I would really like just an hour a day to myself for music, be it listening to or the creation of.

I currently buy more music than I can absorb, and I either need to be buy less music, or find more time for it.

Listening to music makes me happy, making sounds makes me happy, writing about music makes me happy.

I work a lot (I wish I didn't, thankfully I like my job ok but gotta pay the bills) and because of my son both the wife and I usually don't have true free time until 7:45 PM or so. I get up at 6:00 AM at the very latest so it's that 3-4 hoursbefore shower and bed I need to start maximizing my time in terms of getting stuff done regarding hobbies and little goals.

TBH it's hard not to turn on some tv, scroll through watmm or reddit, and just chill on the couch. That along with dishes and walking the dog.

8am - 2am: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2am - 8am: zzzz

lol

(there's food, toilet and showering somewhere amongst those timings)

It's sad how much I've relegated those to 3-4 minute increments. We get 30 min lunches at work and I rarely take them. Just work and eat at my desk.

Except dinner - it's the one meal I actually sit and enjoy while we all facetime my folks or my wive's folks. Wife, kid, dog, cat, all in one area chowing down.

TBH it's hard not to turn on some tv, scroll through watmm or reddit, and just chill on the couch. That along with dishes and walking the dog.

I always fall for this, and I don't even have a kid. I get home from work, do dinner and dishes and all the usual boring crap and before I know it its like 7 and I have no energy left. I just glance over at all the books I mean to read or my music gear and just play friggen videogames instead. I'm much more productive on the weekends but it still doesn't seem like enough.

I always fall for this, and I don't even have a kid. I get home from work, do dinner and dishes and all the usual boring crap and before I know it its like 7 and I have no energy left. I just glance over at all the books I mean to read or my music gear and just play friggen videogames instead. I'm much more productive on the weekends but it still doesn't seem like enough.

right there wiv ya. videogames are a poison to me, absolutely hate them but im addicted i reckon, trying hard to stop. i think the internet has just fucked my attention span completely, im constantly looking for new stuff to stimulate me. i find it so hard to sit down and focus on reading for an extender period of time

https://youtu.be/gMwzvAt84P8?t=1379

right there wiv ya. videogames are a poison to me, absolutely hate them but im addicted i reckon, trying hard to stop. i think the internet has just fucked my attention span completely, im constantly looking for new stuff to stimulate me. i find it so hard to sit down and focus on reading for an extender period of time

https://youtu.be/gMwzvAt84P8?t=1379

Video games are the bane of my free time as well. Hell, it's been close to a year and a half now since my last SC upload.

At least I still have weird dreams on occasion. Like early this morning when I dreamed I was stepping outside some arctic research facility and I noticed these large rocks all over a snow-covered mountain inexplicably fluttering like leaves in the wind. Hope to draw inspiration from sources such as this for future creative projects, music or otherwise. But talk is cheap.

Honestly, this thread couldn't have come in a better time for me. Currently adjusting to my first full time job, 40-50 hours a week. Really trying hard not to burn out. Feels so nice to relax at home for those last few hours of the day before bed but I feel like i should be doing something creative. Any advice? Just plow through the exhaustion? 

Archived