Sign in to follow this  
Mesh Gear Fox

Legowelt - Legendary Freaks In The Trash Of Time

Yeah another release like his other semi-recent Clone and Crème albums was probably overdue.

Somehow I can't seem to get very excited about this right now but fuck me it really does sound great. I must be too into Amateur Space Jazz or something; will be getting this one anyway for when the mood strikes.

yeah, sums my legowelt awareness pretty much up.

still making great tunes, but somehow after Amiga Railroad Adventures I missed the dirty stuff.

But hey, he made plenty of great albums for me to listen to , and the hague was the plague long enough

so time for some lovely classy space amateur jazz ambient house 

relax already

Update***

Just spoke via Twitter. Official release is this Friday. Downloads will probably be next week.

brah that was from last week

So was this released digitally yet or did you all end up downloading a pirated copy?

Anyway if you're still waiting I'd keep an eye on the Clone Bandcamp, they've been adding a bunch of stuff to it recently and it's also where you could redeem the code included with the Legendary Freaks vinyl.

I want to buy "Revenge of the Nerds". It is dope. I don't care about any of the other tracks. Yay album previews.

listened to a few tracks at the store and wasn't totally sold. i keep hoping for another teac life but i dont think thats going to happen