• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Best WC album?

Was listening to Musipal which I found super refreshing. Gonna be banging this a lot this week. A lot more funkier than Throbbing Pouch which had a more laid back vibe from what I remember.

so uh this never happened

I think it materialized as the Turn EP, just not under the WagonChrist moniker, for legal reasons probably (Ninja prob still owns that output or something)? I seem to recall  bandcamp at the time specifically said something like "as close to wagonchrist sounding as you can get wink wink" but I'm not seeing that now. Am I completely imagining that?

Best WC album?

Was listening to Musipal which I found super refreshing. Gonna be banging this a lot this week. A lot more funkier than Throbbing Pouch which had a more laid back vibe from what I remember.

Toomorrow, for my money. Musipal is great though. they're all great.

Best WC album?

Toomorrow, for my money. Musipal is great though. they're all great.

This. Toomorrow gets the most plays these days. Musipal close runner up.

caze rates Tally Ho! above all other WC primarily because it features Juicy Luke Vibert, which he enjoys listening to on repeat during evenings whilst violating fresh roadkill.

Tally Ho, Sorry I make You Lush , and Power of Love Ep

And to whoever was talking about how the Turn release was supposed to be Wagon Christ but changed for legal/ninja tune reasons- spot on. Their is a bit of gray area with Ninja and the contract.

• 1 year later...

I love Sorry I Make You Lush from what I’ve heard. Musipal is lit too. I also listened to his very first one, Phat Lab Nightmare which was the start and pretty hard to sit through first couple of times. Not too bad just underwhelming. I still need to try Throbbing Pouch and Tally Ho, same with Toomorrow.

speaking of which where the hell can I find Cris Chana off of Musipal? Not available digitally anymore it seems. Maybe copyright? 

Archived