IGNORED

Björk & Aphex are still buddies

Rubin Farr

but what's truly important is wondering what the hell these two talk about in their correspondences.

Bjork: Hey Rich, could you recommend a good synth

Rich: Try ___

Bjork: Thank you

more like

how do you make that effect where the beat goes glitchy?

errr yeh with my mouse an the audio, then i spent a while prsing cntrl c and cntrl v untl it all fell intas place

so you don't use dblueglitch?

well then i use that after ofc

ok bye

I bet they fucked.

Sweet. Man, I might be mistaken but I always thought there was some quote of his take was a bit condescending, not negative 100% though. Something about how he didn't collaborate with her because she treats producers like instruments, or like a kid with toys.

Probably totally wrong though. Maybe it was about Madonna, lol

Remember, he did tour with her in 1995, maybe they were banging, who knows.  I really wanted to see that tour, not the banging.

I would have liked to see the banging. It probably wouldn't have been arousing but it almost certainly would have been fascinating.

creepiest post in watmm history?

Sadly, not by a fucking long shot...

:cerious:

I bet they fucked.

Sweet. Man, I might be mistaken but I always thought there was some quote of his take was a bit condescending, not negative 100% though. Something about how he didn't collaborate with her because she treats producers like instruments, or like a kid with toys.

Probably totally wrong though. Maybe it was about Madonna, lol

Remember, he did tour with her in 1995, maybe they were banging, who knows. I really wanted to see that tour, not the banging.

I would have liked to see the banging. It probably wouldn't have been arousing but it almost certainly would have been fascinating.

creepiest post in watmm history?

Sadly, not by a fucking long shot...

:cerious:

Too much. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

bjork speaks out about being sexually harassed by Lars Von Trier on the set of Dancer In The Dark:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4993330/Bj-rk-details-sexual-harassment-Danish-film-director.html

here's her original facebook post:

In the spirit of #metoo i would like to lend women around the world a hand with a more detailed description of my experience with a Danish director. 

It feels extremely difficult to come out with something of this nature into the public, especially when immediately ridiculed by offenders. I fully sympathise with everyone who hesitates, even for years. But I feel it is the right time especially now when it could make a change.

Here comes a list of the encounters that I think count as sexual harassment:

1. After each take the director ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me for a long time in front of all crew or alone and stroked me sometimes for minutes against my wishes 

2 When after 2 months of this I said he had to stop the touching, he exploded and broke a chair in front of everyone on set. Like someone who has always been allowed to fondle his actresses. Then we all got sent home. 

3 During the whole filming process there were constant awkward paralysing unwanted whispered sexual offers from him with graphic descriptions, sometimes with his wife standing next to us. 

4 While filming in Sweden, he threatened to climb from his room´s balcony over to mine in the middle of the night with a clear sexual intention, while his wife was in the room next door. I escaped to my friend's room. This was what finally woke me up to the severity of all this and made me stand my ground 

5 Fabricated stories in the press about me being difficult by his producer. This matches beautifully the Weinstein methods and bullying. I have never eaten a shirt. Not sure that is even possible.

6 I didn't comply or agree on being sexually harassed. That was then portrayed as me being difficult. If being difficult is standing up to being treated like that, I´ll own it. 

Hope let´s break this curse. 

Warmth 

<script> </script>

• 2 weeks later...

more like

how do you make that effect where the beat goes glitchy?

errr yeh with my mouse an the audio, then i spent a while prsing cntrl c and cntrl v untl it all fell intas place

so you don't use dblueglitch?

well then i use that after ofc

ok bye

lol

• 3 weeks later...

Outside chance, but new Bjork single Blissing Me is about two music nerds exchanging mp3s remotely and falling in love over a shared love of music.  Bjork says she and RDJ email each other music all the time.  Just noticed use of Burning Tories in her new Mixmag DJ set, which also featured heavily in recent RDJ sets.

I've been down the pub (brilliant!), I've had six pints (fantastic!), I feel like Duke Kahanamoku surfing on a wave of liquid perfection (gnarley!)

So I finally find and then summon the savage inner strength to say I seriously hope that if these two ever make an album together there's an instrumental version

Her music is for people who want to believe that magic pixies live in the vegetable patch at the bottom of their garden and need to get their hands dirty and live in the real world for a few minutes 

stick that in your pixie pipe and smoke it

irl topical noticed that [in some newspaper] that bjork's new tunes are about 'two audios nerds messaging each other' romance

sorry don't have the source, prob some free thing i found on the floor

• 2 weeks later...

I love how she is trolling there, it's fun. Later, something similar has been done by this finnish developer, best game demonstration ever, I laughed my ass off.

• 2 weeks later...

Once upon a time, world star Björk met Aphex Twin in London's sewers...

She was beautiful as a princess and he was handsome as a toad...

The story ends when they had a tank with lots of musical children...

Of course, they were kids songs...

But they locked them in a safe not to protect them, but to have not them at their feet...

:spiteful:

Archived