IGNORED

Björk & Aphex are still buddies

Rubin Farr

Sweet. Man, I might be mistaken but I always thought there was some quote of his take was a bit condescending, not negative 100% though. Something about how he didn't collaborate with her because she treats producers like instruments, or like a kid with toys.

Probably totally wrong though. Maybe it was about Madonna, lol

bjork and rdj should have had babies to start a new species for the future of mankind

mankind? you sure? pretty sure those two would produce offspring that'd be off the current ontological map

Sweet. Man, I might be mistaken but I always thought there was some quote of his take was a bit condescending, not negative 100% though. Something about how he didn't collaborate with her because she treats producers like instruments, or like a kid with toys.

Remember, he did tour with her in 1995, maybe they were banging, who knows.  I really wanted to see that tour, not the banging.

I saw Bjork on that tour, but Aphex wasn't part of it on that date. What a shame. On the other hand I had absolutely no idea who he was as I discovered him four years later. Come to think of it, I don't remember who opened at that show. Goldie, maybe...

BTW, nice avatar, Joyrex. Be seeing you!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, I remember Richard speaking about Madonna who wanted to collaborate with him or that he produces her one or several titles... He had to accept on a condition that she sings... caw as a frog...

Of course she refused and he knew it: he did not want Madonna and told not to be interested to produce an artist or to collaborate with an artist...

I bet they fucked.

Remember, he did tour with her in 1995, maybe they were banging, who knows.  I really wanted to see that tour, not the banging.

I would have liked to see the banging. It probably wouldn't have been arousing but it almost certainly would have been fascinating.

I bet they fucked.

I would have liked to see the banging. It probably wouldn't have been arousing but it almost certainly would have been fascinating.

Björk prefers a solo act

https://youtu.be/HC30-KphiOE?t=685

I bet they fucked.

creepiest post in watmm history?

This, of course begs the obvious questions as to what a Björk and Richard D. James collaboration would sound like (the answer is likely "the year 1998, but better and capable of crushing your soul"

why do people have to write like this

Archived