I Care Because You Do - Hidden Messages

Guest dsm1

also have a thin bar of noise/background hum going along that region all the way thru. my rips are from the warp CD.

plus, stone in focus on the bleep store has two of these bars, going side by side! (jesus what is my life coming to...)

Aren’t those bars noise from the flyback transformer on a CRT monitor? Normally they’re in that region... (jesus what is MY life coming to?!)

28 minutes ago, jejunum said:

Aren’t those bars noise from the flyback transformer on a CRT monitor? Normally they’re in that region... (jesus what is MY life coming to?!)

For a TV yeah. CRT monitors were higher.

14 hours ago, Dragon said:

re 16k cutoff: i just happened to have rhubarb open with a spectral, and it turns out loads of tracks from saw2 not only cut off above roughly 16kHz, but also have a thin bar of noise/background hum going along that region all the way thru. my rips are from the warp CD.

plus, stone in focus on the bleep store has two of these bars, going side by side! (jesus what is my life coming to...)

14 hours ago, hijexx said:

Yeah makes sense, DAT slow is 32khz/12bit which gives you a 16khz nyquist limit.

And that 12bit flavor sort of gives it a SP-1200 vibe

2 hours ago, jejunum said:

1 hour ago, hijexx said:

For a TV yeah. CRT monitors were higher.

This is why I love running WATMM ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We’re sooooo much cooler than the afx reddit crowd with their ”here’s my aphex collection: syro on vinyl and the on cd single and a bootleg tshirt and here’s a photo of it” posts

• Like 2