IGNORED

The Bro

TheBro

definitely mot my cup of tea but it sounds good for what it is, oh wait, this just got dirty, cool oldskool chords, in general i think it's a bit too fast tempo... the vocals could go with a bit of verb, they're too up front... those bizarre dripping samples are pretty neat!

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Brian Dance said:

Nice stuff, my friend's dancing round the kitchen as I type this.

Thanks Brian!!! ?

Anyone else feeling this - let me know?

Yeah add some effects on the melody between 1:20 and 2:20. Rather than panning it to the right I'd leave it in the centre and make it branch out to the sides with some stereo effects. But fuck these kind of suggestions

Edited by darreichungsform
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:28 PM, BaggerMcGuirk said:

The pads on new beginnings are A+.  The bassline is nice as well, but I'd be curious to hear your TD3 on that track.  

Thanks dude. High five!!!

Here's a new one gang! My first acid tune using the Behringer TD-3 yellow limited edition. Probably going to expand on it. Let me know what you think.

• Like 3

On 5/2/2020 at 12:10 AM, TheBro said:

Something fresh from The Bro. Some House/Techno/Acid. Check it guys and let me know what you think!!! ?

love it! Mad Mike / UR vibes

interesting chord sequence, and the bass line is great. ?

• Like 1

Something fresh from The Bro. Some House/Techno/Acid. Check it guys and let me know what you think!!! 

yeah nice!

this newer stuff using your hardware is orders of magnitude better than your ipad only tracks.

• Thanks 1

A cheery little ditty. Enjoyed it.

You're not lying about the House/Techno/Acid bit, btw. First it's House and in the last third it's Acid all of a sudden. The techno isn't very obvious to me, though ?

• Thanks 1