IGNORED

The Bro

TheBro

16 hours ago, BCM said:

really like that volca acid riff!

Thanks man. I actually sent the wav file to a friend earlier who wants to have a play with it so watch this space!!!

• Like 1

Nice new jack and FM vibe on Solid Groove. Your 707 vid makes me nostalgic for my own I used to have, though the seq on mine was effed. Sounds like your wife was joining in at the end? ?

Edited by chim

15 hours ago, chim said:

Nice new jack and FM vibe on Solid Groove. Your 707 vid makes me nostalgic for my own I used to have, though the seq on mine was effed. Sounds like your wife was joining in at the end? ?

Thanks!!!

Nah that was my kids at the end of the 707 video Chim. ?

Something fresh from last night!! Shall I can continue with it? Most sounds come from the K1v VST instrument which is an emulator of the Kawai K1/K1m/K1r the K1 which I own. It has some really unique and fresh timbres. Please let me know what you think guys. Bless up.

• Like 1

So as you guys know I posted a video up of me messing around with the Korg Volca Bass so anyway I took the audio from it and made a 3 minute demo / tune. Let us know what you reckon folks. Ta!

Edited by TheBro
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Cool Mentasm/Drexciya vibes.  I wonder if the vocal sample needs some EQing?  There seems to be some excessive low end there.  

Yeah I agree with that defo. That should just about fix it. Good spot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...