IGNORED

The Bro

TheBro

New funk jam. A bit inspired by Jake Slazenger lol.

Listen to The Bro - Funk Jam 3 (demo) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud

Major grooviness and oh my LOL so very Mike P when that bent lead synth comes in at 1:05! Love those Tom fills too! Composition solid, my advice is to spend more time on the production side of the process, more interesting snare drum choices etc, do some automation on perc n melodies as well, parameters that change and vary over time.

And yeah there is a lot of not-so-flattering cultural baggage associated with so-called 'Bro's, so for the sort of music you're making a name like 'The Bro' is a questionable choice. What about Slake Jazenger?

https://soundcloud.com/thebro/the-bro-funk-jam-3-demo

Major grooviness and oh my LOL so very Mike P when that bent lead synth comes in at 1:05! Love those Tom fills too! Composition solid, my advice is to spend more time on the production side of the process, more interesting snare drum choices etc, do some automation on perc n melodies as well, parameters that change and vary over time.

And yeah there is a lot of not-so-flattering cultural baggage associated with so-called 'Bro's, so for the sort of music you're making a name like 'The Bro' is a questionable choice. What about Slake Jazenger?

Thanks for digging it. Nice one mate!! :D

https://soundcloud.com/thebro/the-bro-funk-jam-3-demo

Haha this is interesting, that little drum fill is cool.

Not sure how old you are, but to be brutally honest you'l need to find a better name than The Bro. Then again, there's a dog called 6ix9ine charting so anythings possible.

Cool glad you like it!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's got some good moments, but I kinda feel like you have some clashing notes in your chord progression, though I'm not musical enough to say much beyond that.

No worries thanks for listening. :-)

i agree with what goiter sanchez say about production/automation/etc, it's all a bit sort of..dry..

but man your stuff has a good feel to it the bro! really dig your composition..

take me there and funk jam 3 are my faves so far.

i agree with what goiter sanchez say about production/automation/etc, it's all a bit sort of..dry..

but man your stuff has a good feel to it the bro! really dig your composition..

take me there and funk jam 3 are my faves so far.

Thanks man. Respect!!

• 3 weeks later...

This one sounds a little bit like Kid Spatula/U-ziq unintentionally though lol. Anyways let me know what you think. Cheers.

Listen to The Bro - Tube Beat (demo) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud