IGNORED

The Bro

TheBro

Hey guys check this out!!! A tune I did from 13 years back in 2006. Its poorly mastered but it got a lot of plays when I uploaded it to Myspace. Enjoy!!!!https://soundcloud.com/thebro/the-bro-rings-of-saturn-from

Quality. Did you make it on a laptop?

Nah made it on a Pentium II lol with a Korg 05r/w sound module and a handful of samples. :O

Sounds good man

Thanks man. Just goes to show its sometimes better to be limited with the equipment etc!!

Hey guys check this out!!! A tune I did from 13 years back in 2006. Its poorly mastered but it got a lot of plays when I uploaded it to Myspace. Enjoy!!!!

Very nice m8... channels some nostalgia

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all this is an attempt at Rings of Saturn the follow up entitled 'Rings of Saturn 2'. I think its okay but not as good as the first one. I wish I'd finished it though as I think I may have lost the Ableton file for it!!! :-( Anyways enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/thebro/the-bro-rings-of-saturn-2-demo

Like the Funk Jam a lot! Really cool made!!!! Do not have any advice to give on it because it would mean I was acting like a fool :D

What advise in particular mate? :-)

Thats right, WHAT ADVICE?

I dont have any at all, I ment with what I said that if I should give advice I would look like a fool because the song is perfect in my opinion.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding, English is not my native language ;)

I read the rules for a bit and know that I have to give advice but sometimes the song is good as it is in my opinion, should I then not say anything? That is stupid. I like the song and thats all I have to say :P

Edited by Mozex

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds stupid and shameless - what with the silly sample and all.

Very good. 

Only thing I'm not too keen on is the bass that comes in at around 1:55. On my earbuds at least it sounds overpowering - in a bad way.

Love the Detroit style acid line though.

This sounds stupid and shameless - what with the silly sample and all.

Very good. 

Only thing I'm not too keen on is the bass that comes in at around 1:55. On my earbuds at least it sounds overpowering - in a bad way.

Love the Detroit style acid line though.

Wow thanks dude. Respect for the like!! The bass that comes in at 1:55 has quite a bit of decay. Anyways I thought it sounded weak but fair play lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

very nice song

Wow thanks man!! Respect. Anyone else feeling this? :D

anyone who has enough balls to use vibraslap in a song is a champ.

I like this song, especially that bit from 2:41 - 2:45, quality transition. I like the bassline and melodies in the beginning a lot, and felt like the song stays interesting with the variations in the drum programming. Wasn't feeling the dubsteppy bass at the end: it sounds fine mix-wise just not my thing sonically. 

very nice song

Wow thanks man!! Respect. Anyone else feeling this? :D

anyone who has enough balls to use vibraslap in a song is a champ.

I like this song, especially that bit from 2:41 - 2:45, quality transition. I like the bassline and melodies in the beginning a lot, and felt like the song stays interesting with the variations in the drum programming. Wasn't feeling the dubsteppy bass at the end: it sounds fine mix-wise just not my thing sonically. 

Wow thanks man. Glad you mostly enjoyed. Cheers!!! 

I like the bass drum and the pad that comes in later. I feel like the bass sound and the other synth sounds can be switched for some other sounds, but I guess that is a taste thing.

Composition wise it works, but needs to be a bit longer I think.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

I like the bass drum and the pad that comes in later. I feel like the bass sound and the other synth sounds can be switched for some other sounds, but I guess that is a taste thing.

Thanks man. Are you talking about New Ting or another track?

Thanks man. Are you talking about New Ting or another track?
Yeah new ting demo track.

New Ting has some good energy, could probably use some more variation in the drums and all, but for a demo it’s in the right direction for sure

Thanks man. Yeah I'm gonna work on a version 2 of it so watch this space! Thanks again.