IGNORED

The Bro

TheBro

Hey all. Check this out! Something from 2012 I did on Beatmaker 2 I think on the Ipod Touch or Ipad. I can't exactly recall. Anyways let me know your thoughts. Nice one!!

Listen to The Bro - Hackney House (demo 2 from 2012) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud

Edited by TheBro

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa ... that's some serious sub you've got going on.

Intro might be a bit long. For me things only got interesting at around the halfway mark. The main bass line isn't strong enough to be repeated so often, I think.

Sounds are really nice, though.

On 5/8/2019 at 2:08 PM, rhmilo said:

Whoa ... that's some serious sub you've got going on.

Intro might be a bit long. For me things only got interesting at around the halfway mark. The main bass line isn't strong enough to be repeated so often, I think.

Sounds are really nice, though.

Thanks man. Yeah its a Sub heavy tune lol. Check out my other ones. I got some nastier bits if you get me!! ?

23 hours ago, Thiefinger said:

Nice. Can't wait to hear it with proper sound.

Thanks man. Its up on my Soundcloud yo!!

New jungle jam. Its early stages so would love to get some feedback lol. Safe.

• Like 2

Nice. Deece sounding jungle. Bass sounds nice and deep. I'd only suggest using a bit of EQ in the low mids 200-350hz-area in the drums, especially the snare. The drums are so frantic that at least to my ears those lowmid frequencies start to tire my ears a bit. Otherwise this is pretty nice sounding jungle.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't posted anything in a while. Anyways been working on something very different recently. I literally started it last night. Not sure what you guys will think of it but I called it New Age Funk. Kinda different from me. Anyways feedback welcome. Thanks.

• Like 1