yeah there's kind of a muzak or like shopping mall music vibe (or.. vaporwavey) to everything, except maybe the acid bass. the acid bass still fits in nicely and everything creates a nice chill vibe. good stuff.

• Like 1
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's try that again!!  

My first tune I made in Ableton Live 10. Pads come the kids keyboard Casio SA-46 lol!!! Let me know your thoughts and enjoy!!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 11:34 AM, TheBro said:

New jam. Check it out!!!

Listen to The Bro - I’ll rave in my grave (demo master 1) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud

Damn, this one I REALLY like. Proper rave-track and definitely has that early 90s dusty hall sweatty rave vibe. I would love to have this in my soundtrack for running (i.e. put it somewhere to download, please!!!), really good energy. ?

1 hour ago, tomikoo said:

Damn, this one I REALLY like. Proper rave-track and definitely has that early 90s dusty hall sweatty rave vibe. I would love to have this in my soundtrack for running (i.e. put it somewhere to download, please!!!), really good energy. ?

Wow thanks man. I can send it to you via Dropbox or Google Drive or E-mail. Whatever is cool. Just pm me. Nice one!! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, darreichungsform said:

I dig it

Sweet!!! I may give this style another go but The Bro 2019 stylee ha ha.

You should do more tracks with your daughter blowing up balloons in the background. It really improves them.

Also, breakcore revival 2019.

• Thanks 1