IGNORED

Autechre - JNSN CODE GL16 / spl47 (Limited 12" Vinyl)

Touched Music

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did everyone here get his confirmation email about this release's shipment ? My internet connection was shit when I ordered the vinyl so I'm just hoping everything went fine and it's just delayed because I live in France :/

I got the shipping confirmation but nearly two weeks since then and still no package.

Do you even want to solve cancer?

Well that particular piece of vinyl was the last missing part of my ongoing experiment about cancer vaccines. I guess I now have to postpone the well-being of humankind :(

I ordered 2 copies, got only one, but really quickly (i live in france), like 5 days after the payment.

I emailed touched and got a nice answer from Martin, assuring me he’s gonna send me another copy soon.

Long live Ae

Fuck cancer

spl47 is an amazing track! Wish I ordered two copies cuz I'm defiantly going to wear that side out.

Brudda from anudda mudda, spl47 is real funky shit

JNSN, yeah, i guess it's cool, sorta predictable "epic"

spl47 is an amazing track! Wish I ordered two copies cuz I'm defiantly going to wear that side out.

Brudda from anudda mudda, spl47 is real funky shit

JNSN, yeah, i guess it's cool, sorta predictable "epic"

I'm sorry.  That was a bad comment.

still waiting on mine but that's no surprise, it'll probably be another month or so :P

forget that, mine arrived today :D

And now I'm getting worried as I'm located in central europe and still nothing.

still waiting on mine but that's no surprise, it'll probably be another month or so :P

forget that, mine arrived today :D

And now I'm getting worried as I'm located in central europe and still nothing.

So this thing finally arrived. Well, it seems it was at the post office for a while as I've received a repeated notice to collect the package. I wouldn't call it a repeated notice as the original one just never got into my mailbox. I'm very surprised the record itself is intact packed the way it was packed. Anyway, exceptionally good sounding pressing! And the AE sticker is a nice touch(ed).

I much prefer jnsn. Sounds like an immortal classic to me. Like it sasy "forever" and "never again" at the same time

lol "immortal classic" but yeah its indeed very good

my gf, that doesnt listen to electronic music at all let alone ae, after she heard this track while i was listening to it commented: ''this is very powerful! i've learnt so much about myself and my life and what i need to change...'' at first i thought she was being sarcastic, but she wasnt. 

*married*

JNSN is a classic ae epic tbh; when the rhythmic pulse fades away and the verb/chords come into focus it's like a psychedelic experience lol. Glad I waited until I got the vinyl version to hear it. Like I said earlier, it sounds lush as fuck at 33, and I might play it that way from now on.

spl47 may take a while to grow on me, but it's interesting in that they're playing with repetition in groups, something I've also been messing with lately.

I much prefer jnsn. Sounds like an immortal classic to me. Like it sasy "forever" and "never again" at the same time

my gf, that doesnt listen to electronic music at all let alone ae, after she heard this track while i was listening to it commented: ''this is very powerful! i've learnt so much about myself and my life and what i need to change...'' at first i thought she was being sarcastic, but she wasnt. 

*married*

my girl loves ae 90´s stuff which gave me an instead boner when i first met her.

all the best for your non electronic marriage !

• 1 year later...

*married*

my girl loves ae 90´s stuff which gave me an instead boner when i first met her.

all the best for your non electronic marriage !

instead of what

Archived