IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - World Building

Extralife

On my third or forth listen to this album, it is growing on me, starting to love it. Seems slower and more layered than his past releases.

Nice, seems like tracks that take a long time to make are the ones that grow on people slowly- i like that.

Happy new year everyone!

Edited by the burglar

On my third or forth listen to this album, it is growing on me, starting to love it. Seems slower and more layered than his past releases.

Nice, seems like tracks that take a long time to make are the ones that grow on people slowly- i like that.

Happy new year everyone!

Happy New Year to you too! It’s been nice to hear your progression over the past few years. Looking forward to whatever you have in store for us in 2018!

really love this! and all the other Rolando stuff i got at the same time when i first opened this thread the other day. (this is my first post on watmm, hello all...).. can't get enough of it atm..

Yuo're Life seems to be my favourite, at first.. Pingu Plush + Dreamwave + Axis of Evil, all in a row, are magic to me. World Building's great too, i just haven't fully gotten to know it yet.... lovely work the burglar!

*me, every night*

rolandotape.jpg

really love this! and all the other Rolando stuff i got at the same time when i first opened this thread the other day. (this is my first post on watmm, hello all...).. can't get enough of it atm..

Yuo're Life seems to be my favourite, at first.. Pingu Plush + Dreamwave + Axis of Evil, all in a row, are magic to me. World Building's great too, i just haven't fully gotten to know it yet.... lovely work the burglar!

*me, every night*

rolandotape.jpg

It has probably already been mentioned but in case it hasn't or it slipped under your radar he has released a ton of outstanding music under his Trackermatte alias as well

https://trackermatte.bandcamp.com/music

https://occultresearch.bandcamp.com

welcome aboard

This is one of the coolest and most unique things I've heard in a long time. Loving it! Especially the 2nd half. Wow

Edited by jules

This is one of the coolest and most unique things I've heard in a long time. Loving it! Especially the 2nd half. Wow

Thanks!! That makes me super happy. I listened to the whole thing on wax for the first time the other day. Made me excited for the tracks again.

Still love it, play it once a week or so.

I bought this and the new special request album the same time I met my soul mate and they’ll always remind me of that time. Thanks for the memories burglar. Be sure to pass this on to your bro.

Still love it, play it once a week or so.

I bought this and the new special request album the same time I met my soul mate and they’ll always remind me of that time. Thanks for the memories burglar. Be sure to pass this on to your bro.

Posts like these is why I release music :)

It’s the same for me. One of the main reasons why making music at home is so good is that it melts together with daily life and interactions with other people, even though the making is a solitary activity. The end result for me listening back years later is a nice kind of fever dream of faces, conversations, emotions etc.

I’m getting a nice big studio later this year but I’m a little scared what’ll happen when there’s no people around to be honest.

• 1 month later...