IGNORED

That awful David Schwimmer drawing

Plum

I need a decent copy of it. Any help would be much appreciated. No 'let me google that for you', as the only ones I can find are naff quality.

F•r•i•e•n•d

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

360px-Thomyorkbeatiful.jpg

this looks straight out of those weird middle-ages paintings where the people all look like aliens and there is a bunch of surreal shit going on... can't quite remember the name of that style or period..

anyways, this is exactly how he looks IRL. Good job to the OP

this looks straight out of those weird middle-ages paintings where the people all look like aliens and there is a bunch of surreal shit going on... can't quite remember the name of that style or period..

hieronymus bosch?

That's def in the vein and for sure fits the description. There's loads of weird middle-ages paintings where there is just a bunch of weird shit going on. Bosch actually looks good compared to a lot of the weird crap I've seen.

Like all those ones on 'Ancient Aliens' where it looks like it was drawn by a schizo patient and there's a vaguely UFO shaped thing in the painting. 

Back to the point -- Thom is an alien. 

Archived