IGNORED

A Definitive Autechre Database

KovalainenFanBoy

hi folks
I'm trying to make a d e f i n i t i v e spreadsheet out of the uncomplete (but very helpful) spreadsheets that are already around, documenting the many many Autechre and Gescom remixes, comp tracks, rare tracks, leaks, etc.. The definitive archive!!

Comments are enabled, so if you see something's wrong, missing, or improvable, either leave a comment on the spreadsheet or post here.

------------>

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gh9WmE-Vp8vbUEPpCRMnz2PtycbNshCbo7_HDEYrK-o/edit?usp=sharing

<-----------

Ignore the lossy/lossless columns they're my personal checklist. Copy the doc, clear the columns and use it if you want. All tracks acquired legally. WATMM and its users do not condone piracy

cheers

whatever happened to that massive remix collection effort?

the people involved lost interest or went MIA. Fortunately there's an updated Laxir collection that has pretty much every single AE remix, lossless quality, missing only a handful of remixes, What.cd sourced so you know it's legit

I was talking to bitroast about this. Apparently if you try to make a definitive compilation, Sean turns up at your door and threatens to "bash yr fkn head in m8". I'd be careful if I were you.

I'd load all this into elastic search. Also set it up behind a k8 cluster and maybe load it via firehouse into redshift. Autechre needs a far more idm database than a spreadsheet wtf

someone's put down Coil as the artist for the Scorn remix

whoops, fixt

I was talking to bitroast about this. Apparently if you try to make a definitive compilation, Sean turns up at your door and threatens to "bash yr fkn head in m8". I'd be careful if I were you.

This is just for documentation purposes. We won't be sharing tracks. Warp, if you're reading this: don't kill me

Whilst Sean is distracting you, Rob will be sneaking round the back, cutting all the heads off your flowers in the garden.

Whilst Sean is distracting you, Rob will be sneaking round the back, cutting all the heads off your flowers in the garden.

you have to watch those silent people, always trying to trick you with their silence

I won't partake in this compilation because for too long have I stood in my garden staring down my dishonored hyacints in dismay

I have nearly all those in flac except Avengle & Sourd Dominique Dalcan thing which I haven't found yet (ripping from CDs where possible and there are 50 or fewer copies of that one apparently)!

I have that one on vinyl, crisp as fuck, bought from GEMM years ago for a petty €25. Best grab ever :D

Been sourcing this shit obsessively for years for the cleanest rips I can get. Willing to help out with the cause if need be, depending on what this becomes... I recall Sean essentially saying "have at it" if you're willing to go through the pain of licensing and actually collecting 'em all together.

I have nearly all those in flac except Avengle & Sourd Dominique Dalcan thing which I haven't found yet (ripping from CDs where possible and there are 50 or fewer copies of that one apparently)!

There was a CD rip on what.cd (RIP). It's a shame we can't share certain stuff here... ahem

Just a couple ones I'm unsure about:

Is there a difference between the 2 Sanq remixes? I got both and they sound the same to me

Also is there a difference between the 2 On The Loose remixes as well?

Archived