New 36 album, out now.

6mnZ4mF.jpg

2xCD edition + digital.

The 2xCD version is pressed on a 6 panel large digipak, featuring an ultra-high quality reverse print matte finish. It includes the main album + a bonus disc, featuring the previously vinyl-exclusive EP's Sine Dust (fully re-mixed and analogue remastered by Rafael Anton Irisarri), Tomorrow's Explorers and an exclusive bonus track 'Black Sand' which won't be available on any other format. 

CJWUDUa.jpg

Cheers  :biggrin:

Only about 2 minutes into the first track and I'm all "yeah okay so I've gotta buy this too goddamnit" so thanks for making good music that makes me instantly want to give away money. :)

Yeah, can't go wrong with 36. One of the best artists in melodic ambient genre.

I don't know if this is a compliment or not, given that it's ambient music, but often times I use 36 albums as a sleeping aid when I'm traveling and trying to sleep in some noisy places. :D Anyway, the 36 music is definitely associated with traveling in my head.

I don't know if this is a compliment or not, given that it's ambient music, but often times I use 36 albums as a sleeping aid when I'm traveling and trying to sleep in some noisy places. :D Anyway, the 36 music is definitely associated with traveling in my head.

Depends... are they nice dreams?  :sleep:

Depends... are they nice dreams?  :sleep:

Sexy deep velvety dreams.

hella loving this album. black halcyon is too perfect.

also really happy with the second disc! never got around to listening to Tomorrow's Explorers when it came and now I feel bad. glad you're putting out stuff on cd again <3

Edited by Friendly Foil

hella loving this album. black halcyon is too perfect.

also really happy with the second disc! never got around to listening to Tomorrow's Explorers when it came and now I feel bad. glad you're putting out stuff on cd again <3

Cheers. People have been emailing me forever to release those EP's on CD, so it felt like the perfect way to do it, especially now they're remastered. They sound so much better than the original mixdowns/non-master. Rafael never disappoints.

• 2 years later...