IGNORED

Today is June 9th

Joyrex

Guest ~ism

and a beautiful day it was too.

26 deg is highly unusual for not so sunny Glasgow!

Had Left Side Drive on repeat all day mind, forgot about the obvious date choice...slipped my mind.

Guest Archrival

well happy june 9th....looking forward to see whats going to happen on june 10th :grin:

Guest Iain C

I noticed, listened to the track on the bus, loved it, listened to the rest of Hi Scores, came back, came onto the BoC forum to post about it, then couldn't quite manage it through the laughter

Guest i.fucked.your.mother
I noticed, listened to the track on the bus, loved it, listened to the rest of Hi Scores, came back, came onto the BoC forum to post about it, then couldn't quite manage it through the laughter

Oh Peter Iain Campbell, do you ever fail to have laughter?

maybe its because its one of the brothers birthday :rolleyes:

no it's not one of their birthdays. where the fuck did you get that from?

it's because there's actually a red moon that night...phenomenon where an eclipse turns a full moon blood red.

it's just occurred to me that the coordinates might refer to a point where you can see the red moon in it's totality.

omg.

that would be shhit for our intrepid cousins from other continents who have dropped everything to wander about in a field.

people are flying here from the states? LOL

Who the fuck would want to spend that kind of money on 2 scottish people.

depends very much what they're wearing, how shapely their breasts are, and what they're willing to do for the money.

depends very much what they're wearing, how shapely their breasts are, and what they're willing to do for the money.

Well if they'll give me a rimjob I'm in.

Guest bocae

I listened to June 9th to celebrate June 9th. And The World Cup began. (I don't care about that but some sport fans are obsessed with it...)

Guest Moebius

For a confirmed BoC date (and if they weren't coming anywhere closer) I would fly over from the states.

But not for this vague nebulous possiblity.

maybe its because its one of the brothers birthday :rolleyes:

no it's not one of their birthdays. where the fuck did you get that from?

Wikipedia has that as their birthdays, but where that data came from, who knows. It used to have the birthdays from the EHX page before that but the guy who changed it said that was "misinformation"...

maybe the vagueness was intended to weed out the skeptical and keep the party to a reasonable size. my guess is that they wouldn't be able to announce a free party in a field if the whole fucking internet was guaranteed to come.

Guest Moebius

Come on, if BoC was complaining about the obsessiveness of Internet fans, why would they purposely select only the most conspiracy-obsessed true believers?

• 8 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived