IGNORED

missing releases from your bleep account

beerwolf

Decided today I need to reload up flacs of Autechre/Gescom Keynell/Keynell (this one) https://www.discogs.com/Autechre-Gescom-Keynell-Keynell/master/134096 and Oneohtrixpointnever Commisions 1, but they have both disappeared from my Bleep account.

Seeing as I got my mtb nicked today, I'm not much in the mood for why this would be (what the fuck else is missing that I've paid for). So somebody please explain why and try cool me down.

Edited by beerwolf

1. Sorry for your loss, that sucks!

2. There was discussion in an 'chre subforum thread about the how the Keynell Ae Remixes disappeared from blerp.  Not sure anyone knows why, but yhey were never available as flacs AFAIK, just as VBR mp3s, which I too bought in the early days of blerp (FWIW it's no longer in my acct either).  If you need to reacquire those you could Probably Make some calls to some people & get sorted.  Can't help with the OPN release though.

Edited by Bob Dobalina

Damnit, and I thought FLACs were lossless ....

....I'm so sorry

don't worry mate I may of lost my music, my bike and my temper but not my sense of humour ; )

@Bob D, maybe they were those mp3's you mention and not flac, I dunno.....just the icing on the cake of a not-so-great-day

Edited by beerwolf

got the rest of the week off, I will drown my sorrows in a barrel of ale

I was also had quick check back at Blerp HQ 'cause I wanted that Gescom The Sounds of Machines our Parents Used, I had a sneaky suspicion that would of also disappeared into thin air but its' still there 

• 4 years later...

Commissions 1 (classic!!) and Autechre remix of Gescom (classic!!!) are both back in my account and ready to download....

Just had a random thought about Commisions 1. As I kind of forgot about it, and then I thought I'd see if it was on Bleep for download (discogs lists it as just a vinyl only release) then I had another random thought and thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and look at all the downloads I bought (before discovering Spotify) and there they are....both releases staring at me. And the download link works. Happy fucking days Braindance HQ  :braindance: :beer::datboi:

Edited by beerwolf

31 minutes ago, ignatius said:

bike thieves suck and should be forced to do hard labor maintaining trails once they're caught. 

You're a wise man ignatius, and indeed bike thieves are scum of the Earth and seem rampant like rats around my area. I've had another Specialized nicked since 2017. Now I keep my Cannondale mtb under my bed (well almost!). Or its under lock and key at work. It's a brave or foolish man who would try it now ?

Edited by beerwolf