IGNORED

ignatius - Legacy Systems fresh download codes in thread.

ignatius

new release. all modular. "Legacy Systems"

its a 13 track album. 6 of those tracks are bonus tracks so you get a surprise of b-sides once you download.

it's experimental, beat driven stuff.. nothing too daring.. kind of jam sessions that turned into patches i liked so i recorded them and got them mastered.  they're all kind of long because fuck it. play loud for best results. 

ler2-jkbj
c6lw-684k
ense-kfv8
gdqf-gmz2
th8l-3zyh
2enh-h6nv
d8dj-5yq9
u9kd-j3ha
xy3e-6sqb
qkvg-y4gw
fngz-bm24
ldkn-xzwm
cjyv-jglg
ebu6-kbv3
gdlt-gx6s
2hpy-7q8l
def3-v9bj
s8dl-6t4k
uqz4-v239
vg2j-gclz
9kl6-3h5g
znet-cv23
za63-h8s4
Edited by ignatius

Used > llkn-x6dm - Cheers  :beer:

Good idea to give some away for free by the way, will do the same in future. 

This is a very interesting listen! Excellent sound design, quality, rhythms and progressions. I think music like this will be seen as electro for it's time at some point once people catch up a bit. Personal favourites are Rambles, Slow318.1 and Akmie3.1

Sounds like you've spent a long time learning what you've wanted to make. Will be looking out for future releases and will buy to make up for this free one. 

thanks for the comments :)  nice to hear 

hope you find stuff you dig in these tracks. these were all multitrack recorded live then edited for length and mixed. so it's all cv modulation and knob turning and basically making patches and then jamming. 

i like to give some download codes for free to the forums i visit regularly to share w/the community a bit and let the tracks find listeners who are in my 'neighborhood' or whatever. 

i probably won't release any ignatius stuff for a while though will hopefully have some music from a friend in coming months on vinyl for buried in time if all goes well.

anyways.. enjoy the weirdness. :)

Edited by ignatius

thanks m8, I used d9dj-5yj9

a friend of mine recommended some of your stuff to me a few weeks ago, took me a while to realise it was you haha

that's my viral marketing campaign in action. ;)

Like what I'm hearing so far!

Enough that I snagged copy, used code xk3e-6sjb

Won't be able to have a listen through the whole release until tmrw night though. Thanks for sharing.  :cool:

• ignatius changed the title to ignatius - Legacy Systems fresh download codes in thread.

added fresh DL codes to original post if anyone missed this one. 

will probably just add these to twitter post sin the future as to avoid bumping old ass threads. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1