Sign in to follow this  
ignatius

New ignatius modular release free DL codes

new release. all modular. 

its a 13 track album. 6 of those tracks are bonus tracks so you get a surprise of b-sides once you download.

it's experimental, beat driven stuff.. nothing too daring.. kind of jam sessions that turned into patches i liked so i recorded them and got them mastered.  they're all kind of long because fuck it. play loud for best results. 

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=78389914 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

here's 10 DL codes for you late night forum peoples.  once the codes are gone i won't add more. go to the link below and put the code in. it'll give you the release in the digital format of your choosing. 

if you use a code please post in the thread which one so people know when they're all gone. 

glqf-gmk2
yc8l-36th
2jnh-h6uv
d9dj-5yj9
pth8-3r9t
xk3e-6sjb
jyvg-yl8w
72gz-bm34
llkn-x6dm
4eyv-jgxg

Hi Ignatius,

I was lucky enough to snag the first code : glqf-gmk2

Been playing the tunes all day on loop - absolutely fantastic stuff - and hugely appreciated by these ears !

Will definitely be taking a look at your other bandcamp stuff.

Huge Thanks,

Marc.

www.counterprojects.com

www.hykuza.com

Used yc8l-36th

Thanks man, I'll check it out later.

Thanks!

Used 2jnh-h6uv

Used > llkn-x6dm - Cheers  :beer:

Good idea to give some away for free by the way, will do the same in future. 

This is a very interesting listen! Excellent sound design, quality, rhythms and progressions. I think music like this will be seen as electro for it's time at some point once people catch up a bit. Personal favourites are Rambles, Slow318.1 and Akmie3.1

Sounds like you've spent a long time learning what you've wanted to make. Will be looking out for future releases and will buy to make up for this free one. 

thanks for the comments :)  nice to hear 

hope you find stuff you dig in these tracks. these were all multitrack recorded live then edited for length and mixed. so it's all cv modulation and knob turning and basically making patches and then jamming. 

i like to give some download codes for free to the forums i visit regularly to share w/the community a bit and let the tracks find listeners who are in my 'neighborhood' or whatever. 

i probably won't release any ignatius stuff for a while though will hopefully have some music from a friend in coming months on vinyl for buried in time if all goes well.

anyways.. enjoy the weirdness. :)

Edited by ignatius

thanks m8, I used d9dj-5yj9

a friend of mine recommended some of your stuff to me a few weeks ago, took me a while to realise it was you haha

pth8-3r9t

Thanks, I'll check it out

thanks m8, I used d9dj-5yj9

a friend of mine recommended some of your stuff to me a few weeks ago, took me a while to realise it was you haha

that's my viral marketing campaign in action. ;)

Like what I'm hearing so far!

Enough that I snagged copy, used code xk3e-6sjb

Won't be able to have a listen through the whole release until tmrw night though. Thanks for sharing.  :cool: