IGNORED

Brian Eno & Kevin Shields (MBV) - Only Once Away My Son

fumi

The latest song in the Adult Swim Singles Series is pretty significant: "Only Once Away My Son" is a woozy, nine-minute collaboration between two titans of experimental music, Brian Eno and My Bloody Valentine's Kevin Shields. It's even more special considering the notorious perfectionism of Shields, who worked intermittently from 1996 on m b v, My Bloody Valentine's third album released in 2013. Listen to "Only Once Away My Son"

http://www.thefader.com/2017/10/25/brian-eno-my-bloody-valentine-kevin-shields-only-once-away-my-son

• 1 year later...

a sonic atom bomb

and seeing as this titan has hardly been mentioned at all this year, made of stealth technology and free to fly at will beyond most music radars

by the power of Spotify you can now listen to this at the touch of a fingertip, no need to buy the hard to find vinyl at Discogs

though this is so amazing, I wonder and imagine that sound of spinning black wax

think I may have to get this. soon.

Lol. Normally I'm like all classy and shit and just admire music BUT this thing sounds like Tim Hecker made this drunk and barred out of his mind and then sent this track to Fennesz who had temporary hearing loss and who applied some digital distortion to it     

this a joke or sumtinh?

Archived