IGNORED

Corey Feldman's Truth Campaign

Nebraska

I'm so burnt, every time I post using the quick reply my post comes out blank.  And every time I check out this forum and decide to post, I always forget.  So yeah, Goonies is a good movie.  And a paragraph of other stuff I'm too lazy to remember & rewrite.

Edited by cloud capture

The truth is this is latest attempt to become relevant again.

Autechre collab confirmed !

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/91812-im-going-to-collaborate-with-corey-feldman-legit-talk/

...but it looks like now, he might very well save himself, by doing something quite significant with his film.  If he gets $10 million funding, makes a good film, opens up a lot of minds and helps positively change Hollywood, aaand he doesn't get suicided-- that's well IDM.  Like, at least 3 times better than collab'ing with me.

...but it looks like now, he might very well save himself, by doing something quite significant with his film.  If he gets $10 million funding, makes a good film, opens up a lot of minds and helps positively change Hollywood, aaand he doesn't get suicided-- that's well IDM.  Like, at least 3 times better than collab'ing with me.

I sincerely appreciate how you're using "IDM" these days kind of in the same way people used to use "punk rock."

I sincerely appreciate how you're using "IDM" these days kind of in the same way people used to use "punk rock."

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

:emotawesomepm9:emoticon-mike-p.gif   :emotawesomepm9:

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

It really is a bummer how lip loss is the surest sign of age. I looked at a picture of me at 21 and said the same thing--where the fuck did my luscious lips go? That collagen/bee sting shit doesn't work either.

Strictly a petal on the flower of youth.

Born to die.

If it makes you feel any better, Vitamin C enhances collagen production, so supplementing Vitamin C will help keep your skin supple and your lips plump.

For example, here's a pic of me from November 2003, with your supposed "youth lips":

nov_2003.jpg

14 years later, on October 30, 2017- today!- here's me after years of Vitamin C supplementation:

watmm_lips-2017-10-30.jpg

Fuck, man- I feel all gross, though, cuz I'm pulling an all-nighter fucking writing css in and shit.  My forehead looks like my dick.

But anyway- do those lips look any less youthful to you? I THINK NOT!!!!!

***VITAMIN C POWER***

No but seriously, drink Vitamin C.

What if some of the most beloved actors were pedos? The mere thought sends chills down the spine. Such treachery. It would shake modern culture to its core yo

Vitamin C doesn't help with colds though. It's never been proven, at least.

Anything that can boost the body's immune system helps with colds, and Vitamin C might help that.  At the very least, skin is nice.  But on a similar note- yah, so recently I was feeling that we're not trying to kill viruses and bacteria in our body for certain types of illnesses, but we're actually trying to merge consciousness with them to minimize negative effects.  Sort of like disharmony causes damage or something like that.  Like if someone eating fast food all day eats fast food again, "it's cool", but then you take someone who eats well and exercises, then all of a sudden they eat a fast food set- they're gonna feel like shit.  -Disharmony!  So feeling like shit is from disharmony, but harmony in and of itself is not necessarily a good thing, which is why the person eating fast food all day long will look and fell pretty bad, despite being a cesspool of harmony.  Need harmony between the right qualities, I suppose.  Anyway, I'm pretty tired cuz I just ate pizza, and I was writing html&css all night/morning, then I walked around and worked, so I'm just rambling at this point.

Aaaaanyway- good luck to Corey Feldman.  May he do some positive things for himself and the world.  Ironically, releasing his kind of shit music gave him whatever he needed to get the inner strength he needed for the next steps.  It's weird because bedroom musicians are always striving to be so IDM, that they're actually afraid to be shit.  But look what being unafraid did for Corey Feldman.  He is not really a musician, he is not really good at music-- most of us can write better music than him in like 4 hours.  But are we brave enough to share our music, no matter what?  If not, then this idea of perfection is holding us all back from finding where we fit perfectly.  We can't situate ourselves into harmonious contexts, if we don't put out whatever it is that we are.  We seriously gotta let go if we are to release any sort of next-level IDM lazer for the masses.  And maybe you think spreading your vibez to the masses doesn't matter, but if everything in existence is just energy exchange, then spreading your vibez to everything happens whether you have an opinion on it or not.  Might as well be IDM AS FUCK and give it a go.  You can't lose yourself, so there is nothing to lose.  ...Then is there something to gain?  Yes.  You can realize yourself.  You will finally get to experience yourself. 

^ I literally just read the thing about Kevin Spacey.

edit: not established yet if it's true or not, of course

Edited by usagi