IGNORED

Corey Feldman's Truth Campaign

Nebraska

• 2 months later...

thoughts and prayers. 

his tweeter feed is all these middle aged white ladies saying "OMG i'm praying for you and hope you're ok". and then every 10th reply is someone telling him to see a psychiatrist 

he's out of his mind. hollywood, abuse, drugs, hollywood.  enough to make most people lose their shit. he needs a couple years at remote post in the mtns as a fire look out 

Maybe I'm just a big ole softy but I really feel bad for him. He's gotta be out of his head in a hundred ways. It's really quite sad.

I feel the same way. Poor guy.

• 1 year later...

^^^oof.

https://news.avclub.com/corey-feldman-made-a-documentary-about-sexual-abuse-he-1834310252

Former actor Corey Feldman has completed a documentary about abuse in Hollywood. The film, titled 'Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys', has been rejected by a number of studios and networks, including Lifetime, which aired 'Surviving R. Kelly'.

• 9 months later...
39 minutes ago, Squee said:

Poor fucking guy. 

he does seem trapped in the maze of his own design though... 

i mean, it's all kinds of fucked up and i have no idea how he hasn't run out of money yet. it's a shame really. such a spectacle that sort of feeds on itself.  looks painful. 

those tears.

This doc.

corny and fake and played up but thats Corey!! ?

I'd like to meet Corey some day but i doubt that'll ever happen. He's a Hollywood Legend who, if he were just a few notches more self aware, could really be coasting on his own past fame (more than he currently is). but its always bad faith weird exploitative gimmie gimmie type stuff. ?

Edited by colunga