IGNORED

Corey Feldman's Truth Campaign

Nebraska

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, every time I'm reminded of this guy I feel terrible. He's obviously trapped in a very bad place.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, colunga said:

what is the poster of? it looks liek a present box open with magazines folded up inside? or are those dvds?

looks like DVDs to me. maybe they're saying the people who made those moves touched the naughty places of the children? or they're all corey's and corey's movies. 

1 hour ago, colunga said:

what is the poster of? it looks liek a present box open with magazines folded up inside? or are those dvds?

truth-the-rape-of-the-two-coreys-2020-fe

looks like film posters of the movie feldman has appeared in- together with hundred dollar bills representing the pay off he got to appear in said acclaimed motion pictures. 

btw: i noticed a lot of supporters of this film are also trump supporters 

1 hour ago, Schlitze said:

The dolla bills in the poster represent the $ he hopes to make from this to pay for lip fillers.

don't be cynical he's raising money to fulfill the dreams of more of Corey's Angels. 

I had no clue what he's on about either, but according to TMZ:

As for why Corey's so shaken by this ... he's been claiming for a couple years that there's a mysterious group of people -- he refers to as the "Wolfpack" -- threatening him online, and were possibly responsible for his alleged stabbing back in March 2018.

Corey suggests this group is back at it, because his documentary, "My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys," is set to live stream in 4 days. The insinuation -- the unknown "Wolfpack" wants to shut him up and keep his story, which he claims will reveal the truth about what happened to him and Corey Haim, from ever being released.

Feldman also shared a photo of what he says is a cop taking his report, but so far ... we've been unable to confirm a police report was filed.

ESuCvuJXkAAu6NN?format=jpg&name=large

review of the film by rolling stone

TR;DR:

In an interview toward the end of the documentary, Feldman calls out the studio system for not providing a safe environment for minors. “They’re liable for what happened [to Haim],” he says. Still, he insists, “I’m not outing a bunch of executives. It’s not the executives [that are the problem],” placing the blame instead on “the little guys… like publicists, managers, parents” and other people who are with child actors on a daily basis. “It’s time for them to stop looking the other way.”

17 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

he had named him in 2017 so that wasn't a revelation, and his mom had denied this was true

according to this documentary, the real culprits were agents, managers and publicists- though corey belongs to those brats that grew up in the 80s and it's more likely he's peddling a rumor knowing full well the statue of limitations is over so unless they're willing to litigate in court, it's a he said/she said thing