IGNORED

Corey Feldman's Truth Campaign

Nebraska

what's most amazing about all of this is that corey feldman hasn't run out of money yet. 
he crowd funded this disaster and is charging those suckers/fans $20 a pop for a viewing experience

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

The SAG-AFTRA national board has reprimanded Los Angeles president Patricia Richardson over her refusal to remove actor Corey Feldman, who has been accused of sexual assault, from guild's Los Angeles local sexual harassment committee.

“My team and I have been tracking their movements for a very long time, and we have recordings and emails, along with eyewitnesses who will attest to the fact that this is all part of a covert operation to discredit, defame and ignore the claims I have been making for decades which have still not been investigated by LAPD or the DA of CA,” he added.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/sag-aftra-fight-corey-feldman-sexual-harrassment-allegations-1234711911/

looks like feldman is getting metooed

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

what baffles me is how most people don't buy feldman's story yet they believe the allegations from 'Qanon' 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I've never understood what people have against this guy.  He's just trying to make people more aware of child abuse in mainstream entertainment.  Are we really going to pretend that isn't a real thing and instead make fun of one of the only people who's actually talking about it?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Did you hear his music?

if it keeps him off drugs... i guess that's good? idk. the music is epitome of cringe though. i mean.. it's a bad look. 

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

I've never understood what people have against this guy.  He's just trying to make people more aware of child abuse in mainstream entertainment.  Are we really going to pretend that isn't a real thing and instead make fun of one of the only people who's actually talking about it?

can only speak for myself, I don't really have anything against him per se. but I mean c'mon, he's unfortunately become a caricature at this point, hard to take him seriously on anything. I don't think most people look at him as being a hero bringing light to the issues of child abuse in the entertainment industry. he could be maybe taken a little more seriously on that front if he tried to act a little more...well spoken on an issue like that? he comes off as any other washed up celeb trying to re-invent himself to make $, including using self-mockery to do so. and yeah, the cringe is just too much. it is not funny, it comes off as trying to hard and sad. whatever he's doing is all in self-promotion, just like all the actors out in Hollywood la-la land.

looks like he's all about making a comeback, again - https://www.laweekly.com/corey-feldmans-back-at-the-whisky/

Edited by zero

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

I suspect propaganda. people who accuse elites are either suicided or ridiculed.

and the fact he's pretty bizarre to begin with makes him a perfect case of ridicul. who knows, maybe it saved his life so

Edited by Ayya Khema
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Nebraska said:

feldman seems to always pick the worst time to "surprise release" a new video/single/record but at least always ?

did they get married twice in this video? there's lot's of robes and kimono type things. unsurprisingly every frame of this video has something pretty weird and cringe in it. it's just all so terrible but some how it's less terrible than some of this other things. is his guitar made of cardboard?

• 5 months later...